Uni Calender

For general discussion about EVE Online.
Forum rules
Discussions about EVE University should go in the E-Uni General Discussion subforum. If you have questions about joining EVE University, please contact our Personnel Department.
Donmir LeTrec

Uni Calender

Post by Donmir LeTrec »

I have a hard time reading the Calendar in the forum and relating it to real time (My real time, West Coast US) I can Add 7 and know what the time is for an individual event. The list is not sorted by date or time and I just can't make sense of it.
Is there a more traditional format somewhere or is there a way to import the events into my calendar (Apple Calendar) or into Googles Calendar. Just something I can look at and see if there are events or classes tomorrow or the next day so I can plan to be on line to attend.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Dave
Donmir LeTrec
Traven O'Toole

Re: Uni Calender

Post by Traven O'Toole »

You can indeed add the calendar to your out of game app of choice. Directions to do so are on the Calendar wiki page.

https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/EVE_Univ ... b_Calendar

It doesn't quite show everything, I believe events marked as private to Uni members (that is, marked with 'Important' on the in-game calendar) only don't show up, but there's not much that is marked as such.
Orientation Officer
FC Team Officer
Sophomore
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage