Hi and bye

For general discussion about EVE Online.
Forum rules
Discussions about EVE University should go in the E-Uni General Discussion subforum. If you have questions about joining EVE University, please contact our Personnel Department.
Lynn DeLavey

Re: Hi and bye

Post by Lynn DeLavey »

Hi folks! Returning to eve after almost 10 years. Still learning what has changed over the years and the new metas. I'm a well-rounded player with experience in PvP, PvE, Incursions, Wormhole, Mining, etc. Hopefully some of you are in Asia/Oceanic Timezone (I'm in Australia/Sydney) for some fleet up action whether for combat or just chilling at a mining site. cheers :)
MuscleWizzard

Post by MuscleWizzard »

Hello everyone. I'm a returning player I suppose, though even when I played I never did all that much. Looking forward to focusing on wormhole gameplay and learning the ins and outs of small gang stuff. Thank you for having me.
Wrashek Stormrage

Post by Wrashek Stormrage »

Hello every one. I am a newbie of EVE online who is interested in learning this space sandbox game. The game so far looks fun and I am having fun now. Looking forward to meet you all in the game :)
Kristopher Evans

Post by Kristopher Evans »

Hello - Returning player. Hanging out in null sec PC9 reacclimating myself to the game. So much to come back to! Thanks and nice to meet ya.
Alainir

Post by Alainir »

hello everyone, returning player think I joined the game in 2006 played very small amounts on and off but never really got to grips with it, now a lot, lot older and the appeal is still there and keen to learn and meet some new people.
My EUni chars: Xobekk Gao, Xolanus Gao, Xigmus Gao and Alainir
Suzie Borgia

Post by Suzie Borgia »

Hi Everyone,

Due to Significant Real Life Upheavals I must leave EvE University and have a break from the game for some time.

I have enjoyed being here for a second time and have learned quite a few extra 'tricks'.

Regards to you all and Fly safe.

Suzie Borgia
Marun Pareka

Post by Marun Pareka »

Retired guy new to EVE. It's a little overwhelming, but little by little things are clearing up. I believe I've found a significant time sink for the next decade or so. Love the game so far.
Samways

Post by Samways »

Hello everyone, fairly new player hailing from Canada. Lots to learn but I'm hoping to be able to get properly setup and learn about various things.
James Fuchs

Post by James Fuchs »

Hello, I greet you!

Nice of you to take your time and look over this post. I'm new here - even though not necessarily to the game. I've played for just about over a year and a half, minus a several months long break inbetween. Pretty much everything I know is thanks to you guys. Your wiki is an incredibly important treasure, and one of the most important reasons why I decided to join you. I am looking forward to get to know you guys better over time, and maybe we'll see eachother in one of the classes!

With warmest regards
-James Fuchs
Tis A Trap

Post by Tis A Trap »

Hi everyone! Relatively new player here, but I've got a couple years under my belt on another character in a small corp with my brother. I'm from the northeastern part of the US, and I mostly like pve activities, but I'm down to try some pvp as well!
Bars Agani

Post by Bars Agani »

Hey folks- I am fairly new Eve Player here. I've played on and off for a number of years. Over this last month this is the first time I have jumped fully into the game. Right now I focus on mining with exploration as a close second. Hope to link up with more in the Corp soon!
Never the Less

Post by Never the Less »

Hi everyone!

I've dipped my toes into EVE before, but never felt like I had the time to dedicate to it in order to really enjoy it. That's different now, and I have more time than I normally do for a game like this. I hope joining EVE University will help me learn, grow and truly enjoy the game.
Marl de Boro

Post by Marl de Boro »

Hey there,

New to Eve and signed up after seeing the wiki. Just putzing around the agent missions for now to get a feel of things and figure what I'd like to do, hope to join in the Corp activities in the future
Konan Collins

Post by Konan Collins »

Hi, I've just started in EVE, I've done all the career agent missions which only made me thirsty for more. The trouble is i know id like to go into maybe mining or industrial but its like looking into a huge ocean and only having a life jacket. Its daunting so when i heard about the EVE Uni i applied straight away.

I'm happy to chat with anyone, share ideas etc, so feel free to make contact with me in game, on discord or mumble (however that is done i dont know :) )

I'm keen to learn, then just see how far i can go

I look forward to the journey
Causarius Meretrix

Post by Causarius Meretrix »

o/

Returning member, although not this specific char. I played a lot 2013-2018, when things got out of hand. Trying to keep it less so this time. I have probably forgotten most aspects of the game and might need a reminder in most areas before I feel comfortableish in space again :-)

over and out