Hi and bye

For general discussion about EVE Online.
Forum rules
Discussions about EVE University should go in the E-Uni General Discussion subforum. If you have questions about joining EVE University, please contact our Personnel Department.
Carolus Invictus

Re: Hi and bye

Post by Carolus Invictus »

Hi All, Looking forward to getting better at EVE! Hope to see everyone around soon.
Vensing Revalon

Post by Vensing Revalon »

Hello there! I'm a new student looking to get out and brave the great unknown. I've only got a little bit of experience as a captain of starships big and small, but I'm eager to learn the skills an enterprising Capsuleer requires to survive in the depths of New Eden. Still trying to figure out where I'm going or what I'm doing, but I'm sure over the next few days some of you will be hearing from me and will see me in familiar space. Happy flying friends!
Kudren Evotori

Post by Kudren Evotori »

Hey everyone! Hoping I can finally get over my fear of PvP and start branching out into new kinds of content. Look forwards to meeting and hanging out with everyone.
Ramadan-Steve

Post by Ramadan-Steve »

Hello all, I'm a long time eve player (2008), returning to the game after a very long break of 3 years. I'm excited to be back, and happy to have joined eve uni to experience it finally. Looking forward to attending some courses and flying with everyone.
Meza Hum

Post by Meza Hum »

Hello everyone! I'm a returning player that started in 2020, but left after not fully knowing what to do. After watching Fredrik Knudsen's Down the Rabit Hole Video, I'm happy and excited to have returned to EVE with EVE Uni. I look forward to learning and experiencing more of what EVE has to offer with everyone else. Fly safe all.
Grangest Thaia'k

Post by Grangest Thaia'k »

Hello all. I messed around with Eve for a few months in 2013 but never stuck with me until almost a year ago. I have more or less just been mining and a little exploration but still have a lot to learn so here I am!
Raven Luna

Post by Raven Luna »

Hi everyone! After nearly a 3-year hiatus from EVE, a 1500-mile move to my new home, and a LOT of chaos - I'm back in EVE and once again, a part of the best university ever. It's great to meet all of the newcomers and a true pleasure to fly with some of you "old folks" as well.

Feels like home. And it's nice to be back in space. :D
Piscine Martin Yu

Post by Piscine Martin Yu »

Greetings all! Been kicking around for a month and hoping to grow more with you all. Been doing daytrips into low-, nullsec and wormhole as an explorer and hoping to learn how to be more confident out in the wilds.
Spahk

Post by Spahk »

me 2 thanks, Hi bye.
BoA Echo

Post by BoA Echo »

Just started the game and I want to learn some pvp already >:)
Ryll626

Post by Ryll626 »

Hello, new player here looking to learning more about the game :).
Patch Chelien
Title: Mentor

Hello

Post by Patch Chelien »

Hello o/

I played EVE Online waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back from 2013 - 2015ish and was in EVE Uni. I quit EVE around 2016 and thought I had won EVE, but back in November I caught the bug again. I'd like to think that I had a good amount of knowledge of EVE Online and game mechanics back then, but it was mostly focused in PVE. I joined E-Uni again because I want to get better at PVP this time, specifically in solo/nano/small gang tactics. Plus I want to reconnect with some old friends :). Looking forward to getting involved!
Kim Kitagawa

Post by Kim Kitagawa »

Hi everybody, joined quite recently and have various things that I would like to try out in the game but not yet sure which type of content I want to explore in the longer term.

See you around!

Kim
MobbLord

Post by MobbLord »

Hello everyone! I've been playing EVE on and off for a couple years, but I think that I would like to play and understand the game more, so here I am!

GHLF,
James
Lugos Govannon Annages

Post by Lugos Govannon Annages »

Hi everyone,

I'm Lugos. Been playing Eve for a few years now, some in hisec, but mostly wormholes. I wanted to learn more about nullsec, and thought this would be the best group of people to do it with! Excited to be here!