Hi and bye

For general discussion about EVE Online.
Forum rules
Discussions about EVE University should go in the E-Uni General Discussion subforum. If you have questions about joining EVE University, please contact our Personnel Department.
ChillingSunset

Re: Hi and bye

Post by ChillingSunset »

Hello!

Looking forward to learning more about the game and joining a friendly community.

o7
Vigzy

Post by Vigzy »

Eve player here who was looking for a less toxic group to play and learn from. so far it has been amazing

o7
Scrubtier Shenanigan

Post by Scrubtier Shenanigan »

Hey all this is my fair the well. Moving on to bigger and hopefully better things! Found a wormhole ground and gonna check that out! Fly dangerous my friends and go forth and do good things!

o7
Dengton Tozpo

Post by Dengton Tozpo »

Hell y'all. Just a guy that's been doing some Indy stuff for a few years. Tried out one of the big boys joining Goons and decided that just wasn't for me and settled in the Stacmon area. Happy to be here!
Mushroomsider

Post by Mushroomsider »

Hi, i am a new player learning on a recommendation from my friend, i am excited to learn all new things and get experience!
Bianca Andreescu

Post by Bianca Andreescu »

Hi, I'm a relatively new player who finally decided to take the plunge and actually join a group to fill in the gaps in my game solo piloting just can't fill.
Enkidu Mandragora

!

Post by Enkidu Mandragora »

Hi everyone!

I have been interested in EVE and watched it from afar since it first released. I have always been fascinated with the stories that came out of it. I played Ultima Online back in the day and since then have craved that complete sandbox experience where the players shape the game around them. Nothing has come close to UO for me since then. I bought EVE back in 2009 and played it briefly for a couple of weeks but I didn't stick with it (it was harder to get into). I remember it had the interior quarters and I now see that is gone, so that was a unique experience I guess!

I have recently gone down a rabbit hole on EVE and have been watching all the lore videos I can find. I love world building and player stories in games. I watched the Fredrick Knudsen 'Down the rabbit hole' video and have just purchased the 2 volumes of Empires of Eve. I want to catch up on all the events that shaped New Eden. I am also going to get The Empyrean Age book to read.

I will be a casual player as I have a wife and family and my gaming time is spread across lots of different games I like to play, PS5, Xbox, Switch, Retro etc. I just want to get involved in this universe in some way. I want to start out mining, then hauling/manufacturing. Also exploring looks really fun. Eventually, I like the idea of being an explorer/smuggler if that's even a thing?

I joined Eve University as I heard really good things. Just being among a bunch of people to learn from and who can inform me of the politics and goings on in the world would be great. The classes sound fun and I am looking forward to getting in to them here and there!

Look forward to seeing you all among the stars!
Azure Yamamoto

Post by Azure Yamamoto »

Hi! "Returning" player here (I tried out EVE for a month back in 2016 and just came back this year). Currently trying out everything the game has to offer, can't wait to learn with Eve Uni!
Tears Mystrhala

Post by Tears Mystrhala »

Hi everyone,

I'm a new player that tried the game 4 times with this, and it just clicked this time, mainly the mining and industrialist branch of the game, so I'll be mostly warping or "idling" while making new spreadhseets.

Nice to meet everyone.
Destreich

Post by Destreich »

Hi there,

I'm brand new to the game and excited to connect with the community and learn the ins and outs of Eve!
Sytze

Post by Sytze »

Hi all,

Completely new player here and a bit overwhelmed by all the information and things to do in the game. Hoping to learn from people with more experience.
Hope to see you in game.
Amnir Sandar

Post by Amnir Sandar »

Hi everyone, I am new to eve. Fellow internet users recommended this game to my and I am enjoying it so far. I am looking toward my next adventure!
Bye!
DuhSlayer

Post by DuhSlayer »

Hi guys,

DuhSlayer here, I'd just like to introduce myself to everyone and explain how happy I am to be here. I've tried picking up EVE a couples times and even joined here a long time ago, but due to time restrictions ended up inactive. While I'm still very busy as a senior in college I do hope to be able to spend more time in this game and learn from some of the mentors here and alongside my fellow new players. Currently, I'm exploring low-sec doing data and relic sites, but would love to learn more about the game and how I can do better in combat as I can't even pass 'The Final Exam' on the soldiers of fortune career path. Feel free to message me in game or on here if you'd like to talk or hang out.

Thanks for reading,

DuhSlayer
Francis Naari

Post by Francis Naari »

Hi everyone,
Returning player, back in New Eden after a 6 year break. Enjoying being part of such a friendly and welcoming community. Much to learn, but what better place than Eve University!
TheRatatosk

Post by TheRatatosk »

Hi everyone,
Pretty new player getting into EVE. Looking forward to interacting with you all!