Hi and bye

For general discussion about EVE Online.
Forum rules
Discussions about EVE University should go in the E-Uni General Discussion subforum. If you have questions about joining EVE University, please contact our Personnel Department.
nullvoyager

Re: Hi and bye

Post by nullvoyager »

Hello, joined a week ago, still trying to understand what I will be doing in EVE, too many awesome activities, already enjoyed several E Uni classes.
Argenfinch

Post by Argenfinch »

Hi! just joined here, moving my characters around - previous ones have the Seraphica names ;) nice to meet ya'll
Pretty Explosions

Post by Pretty Explosions »

Hi Everyone. Just rejoined Eve after about 10 years away. Enjoying mining, missions, and industry.
Kulloven

Post by Kulloven »

Returning player here looking to see what has changed. Hope to see everyone around soon.
Yoshinobu Yamamoto

Post by Yoshinobu Yamamoto »

Hi everyone,
I'm new, and I am excited to learn all about EVE. I like how open and deep the sandbox is, and I am trying things to see what I like doing.
Ancenne Annages

Post by Ancenne Annages »

Hello everyone, joined EVE-university 2 months ago and joined EVE like 3 months ago. The game itself is very overwhelming and on top of that joine EVE-university was/is a bit overwhelming as well.

The people in UNI are very friendly and helpfull, i am liking it a lot here and plan to stay for a looooooooong time. Eventually i hope to be of help to other noobs as well !

Slowly i am starting to know my way around using all the tools inside and outside the game. Currently trying a lot of directions inside the game to see what i fancy the most.
One aspect i am still affraid of and where my skills are worst of the worst is PvP, so i am planning on being able to fly certain ships atm (Logi, Stealth Bomber) and all kind of Frigates to be able to join PvP-learning fleets. Still have to make my first shot at another player !!
I'd like to try more stuff ingame where small groups are needed (Homefront, Abyssal, Incursions and other stuff i dont understand yet), but i havent found a good way to participate in that yet.

Oh, i live in the Netherlands :-)
Tugboat Rose

Post by Tugboat Rose »

Hi all! Joined the game recently, play a very small amount several years ago and just getting back into it. Excited to learn more and continue forward!
Kingsofty

Post by Kingsofty »

Hello everyone,

joined Eve ~2 weeks ago and Eve University yesterday and just made my way to PC9-AY.
Was doing a bit of mining in HS, but also wormholes, gas huffing, some Abyss runs, missions.
Now I am curious about Nullsec.

Cheers
Martin from Germany
AL Enstein

Post by AL Enstein »

Edating wrote: 2023.11.23 01:50 Hello everyone! Getting into the game since I'm really interested in Vanguard and decided it was time to give Eve a fair shot as well while I've got Omega active. I've never played eve but have played a lot of mmos including Albion, Black Desert, and New World, and have played for some of the bigger name guilds there.

I look forward to learning more about this game and meeting people to play with.
hey Edating...I'm also looking to demo Vanguard on 7-11 Dec...get in touch if you're interested in seeing if we can join squads when the demo drops! Even just chatting opinions is great too!

Have you/anyone else heard if there are other from Eve Uni looking to play Vanguard too?

If you need pointers in Eve I'm happy to try and help with Q's...I played more a few years ago and have just recently re-joined Eve Uni.

AL.
Grawd

Post by Grawd »

AL Enstein wrote: 2023.12.04 08:59 Have you/anyone else heard if there are other from Eve Uni looking to play Vanguard too?
FPS? Not me :) but..! There's a public channel called #eve-vanguard in the Uni's Discord: https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Discord
Grawd
ImageImageImageImageImage
Goose Willis

Post by Goose Willis »

Hi there! I joined just now and wanted to introduce myself. I'm just over a month playing, but I've heard about EVE for years now and decided to finally give it a try and EVE Uni was said to be the best place to learn the game, so here I am. Hope to see y'all out there!
Cyr el Vatcha

Post by Cyr el Vatcha »

Greetings, fellow capsuleers! I'm a sometimes explorer. mostly-miner looking to enroll in some of the fantastic learnings so I can more safely navigate nullsec and go wormholing!
Cyr el Vatcha

Post by Cyr el Vatcha »

Greetings, fellow capsuleers! I'm a sometimes explorer. mostly-miner looking to enroll in some of the fantastic learnings so I can more safely navigate nullsec and go wormholing!
Leto Mithrandir

Post by Leto Mithrandir »

Hello, everyone! Looking forward to soaking up the knowledge!
Arcus Montblanc

Post by Arcus Montblanc »

Hello! Arcus here. Hope to learn a lot from you guys! There's a lot to do in-game so it'll be great to have some guidance. 😅