Hi and bye

For general discussion about EVE Online.
Forum rules
Discussions about EVE University should go in the E-Uni General Discussion subforum. If you have questions about joining EVE University, please contact our Personnel Department.
Gerathe Higioret

Re: Hi and bye

Post by Gerathe Higioret »

Hello everyone,
Really new player here but eager to sink my teeth in to what EVE has to offer!
Ivane en Daire

Post by Ivane en Daire »

Hi everyone, I've recently started playing a more regular game, and getting more involved in EVE. I'm slowly devouring the information (endless as it seems) to improve my knowledge of the game. I'm really looking forward to progressing with the Uni and the Wiki etc to get involved and improve my play.
Where to start? At the beginning...
Xenakis

Post by Xenakis »

Hello hello!
I was introduced to the game via Eve's war documentaries, something I've found extremely fascinating. So far, I have not been disappointed and am looking forward to making a career in industry and production.
Higas Utama

Post by Higas Utama »

Created a character almost 3 years ago, but did not play after the tutorial. Now, after all career agent missions and 82% into Epic Arc, I am looking into EVE again and I am very curious where the journey leads.
Thank you for accepting my application and for the learning opportunity, sending a warm "Hello".

Cheers and fly safe
Lechose Akiga

Post by Lechose Akiga »

Hey, how's everyone doing?
EEFY BEEFY

Post by EEFY BEEFY »

Hello Ya'll! Recently got into EVE , working on tutorial missions and just got accepted into the Eve University, looking forward to taking some classes and seeing what the game has to offer. :D
Ivu Akeri Uchonela

Post by Ivu Akeri Uchonela »

Well hello everyone, I've just joined. I've played Eve a couple of times over the years but never knew what I was doing, and still don't. Mostly interested in exploring and mining, and helping everyone else where I can :)
Lansck

Post by Lansck »

New recruit here and know nothing except from reading a few guides here and there
Jinthra Spilla

Post by Jinthra Spilla »

Hi! Returning after 4 years pause to EVE, I will learn again!