The Gas Hunter's Journal: Adventures in Wormhole Extraction

For general discussion about EVE Online.
Forum rules
Discussions about EVE University should go in the E-Uni General Discussion subforum. If you have questions about joining EVE University, please contact our Personnel Department.
Sver Vans

The Gas Hunter's Journal: Adventures in Wormhole Extraction

Post by Sver Vans »

A short blog about finding gas and my adventures in eve

I woke up early on a beautiful Sunday morning and logged into EVE Online, looking forward to continuing my adventures in the game. I had just finished a tense battle with Dagan, a notorious pirate, and was eager to try something new. I decided to venture into the high security systems in search of fuel. I packed up the Ventura and set off on my mission.

Several hours passed, I scanned system after system, but still couldn't find any gas. Frustrated, I texted my friend, who was also an EVE player, to vent my frustration.

Me: "Hey man, I've been looking for gas on the high seas all morning and still haven't found any. Do you have any tips?
Friend: Yeah, it can be hard to find sometimes. Have you tried the wormholes?
Me: No, I haven't. Is it safe to do so?
Friend: Well, there is always a risk, but it could be worth it. I have found valuable gas in wormholes before.

Taking my friend's advice, I decided to give it a try. I took a deep breath and jumped into the wormhole, feeling a rush of excitement. After a few minutes of scanning, I finally found the gas pad. I quickly went to work, collecting precious gas and earning 56 million ISK.

Me: Hey, guess what? I found gas in the wormhole and made 56 million ISK!
Friend: Well done! See, I told you it was worth it. What are you going to do with all that ISK?
Me: Hmm, I might upgrade my ship or invest in some new equipment.
Friend: That sounds like a good plan. Speaking of wormhole gas, have you ever heard of peanut butter jelly gas?
Me: What? No, I haven't. What is it?
Friend: It's a rare gas that, when collected, makes your ship smell like peanut butter and jelly. It's pretty funny.
Me: (laughs) It's hilarious. I'll have to keep an eye on that.

As I left the system, I couldn't help but laugh at the thought of flying through space in a ship that smells like peanut butter and jelly.
Psonik

Re: The Gas Hunter's Journal: Adventures in Wormhole Extraction

Post by Psonik »

Great read, thank you!