Hi all

For general discussion about EVE Online.
Forum rules
Discussions about EVE University should go in the E-Uni General Discussion subforum. If you have questions about joining EVE University, please contact our Personnel Department.
Marius Kotiz

Hi all

Post by Marius Kotiz »

I wanted to make a forum post to reintroduce myself. I played Eve Online a very long time ago. I think I saw my account have activity in either 2012 or 2013. I thought I would try the game again. I was a member of Eve University when I played before but did very little aside from training and some tutorial missions.

I am playing the game again. I want to do the industrial side of things first. I have finished the first 10 career missions of industrialist, and I am almost done with the entrepreneurial ones. I have to finish making 5000 ammo. I am currently flying a venture ship. I noticed I have quite a few ships from when I played before.

I am not in a rush to "get isk", I just want to enjoy doing some mining and creating items as I go along. I will probably be in High Security for quite awhile, or least until I finish all the content in the area that I am interested in doing.

Thanks for having me in the corp again.

Sincerely,

Marius Kotiz
Deborah Degouts

Re: Hi all

Post by Deborah Degouts »

Hello,
Welcome back to Eve ! Guess you'll enjoy this great Corp ;)
cya in flight

Deb'