Daily Starter Gift

For general discussion about EVE Online.
Forum rules
Discussions about EVE University should go in the E-Uni General Discussion subforum. If you have questions about joining EVE University, please contact our Personnel Department.
Bob Pees

Daily Starter Gift

Post by Bob Pees »

Hello.

I am 2 days from 50k skillpoints from Daily Starter Gifts and got another great offer to upgrade to Omega Clone.

If I do, will I lose access to remaining Starter GIfts including the 50000 skillpoints? Can't google that anywhere... :(
Sanctia Vitae

Re: Daily Starter Gift

Post by Sanctia Vitae »

I don't think you do. But, as an Omega clone, you'll have skillpoints thrown at you soon enough.
She/Her
Senior Mentor Officer
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Louis Ricard

Re: Daily Starter Gift

Post by Louis Ricard »

(maybe a bit late... but I hope you can confirm it for others that might have the same question)

You mean the starter gifts like the Biologoy Skillbook, Destroyer Skillbook, Frigate, Frigate Skin, ... the one you get when you started a new character for 15 (or 14?) days, right?

If you mean that with starter gifts: It will not change when you upgrade to Omega. Those login gifts are the same between Alpha and Omega.

Omega Login Gifts are generally better than Alpha Login Gifts. During special Events like the XIX Capsuleer Day right now, Alpha gets 1 gift per day, Omega gets 2.
Louis Ricard
Graduate, Mentor, Teacher, CCI Medalist
zKillboard / Wiki