EVE University has been chosen by EVE Online Developer CCP as part of the new official EVE Partnership Programme.
While this is an enormous acknowledgement of all the work the Uni is doing - through the UniWiki, the Campuses, all the activities like classes, events, fleets etc. - it also allows EVE University to get official recognition for all this work by the EVE Community.
With this recognition comes even more visibility for our organisation. We have a large number of content creators and we would love to see even more of you contribute to the wider EVE community.
How you ask?
- Hold a class - https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Teaching_Department
- Contribute to our Wiki - https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/UniWiki:Editing_Guide
- Stream EVE Online content on Twitch.tv or other platforms
- Create Video tutorials, Podcasts, write a piece of news or tell your story via our Social Media - https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Communic ... Department
- Help out and answer questions in our official (public) EVE Universit ingame channel - EVE University (E-UNI)
- Run public fleets and events - anyone with a Sophomore title can add them to the in-game calendar and schedule them via our forum - https://forum.eveuniversity.org/viewforum.php?f=158
- Be creative in promoting EVE Online to non-players, promoting EVE University as a learning community or contributing to the wider EVE Community in whichever way you chose