Lets explore/kills stuff in the Triglavian Pochven region!

For general discussion about EVE Online.
Forum rules
Discussions about EVE University should go in the E-Uni General Discussion subforum. If you have questions about joining EVE University, please contact our Personnel Department.
Librarian Errant

Lets explore/kills stuff in the Triglavian Pochven region!

Post by Librarian Errant »

So one thing I have been wanting to do for a little bit is get into the Pochven region. I have jumped in twice for less than an hour or so. My goal was to kill some sleepers but I massively underestimated how strong they would be.

So my goal would be to see if there is a group willing to go in and explore around and see about building up standings with Triglavian. Not sure if this is something I should put in the event forum, or simply see who would be down on the ingame chat.
"Late fees will be collected in Isk, Gold, and Crypto."

- Librarian Errant
Catsil Qalicae

Re: Lets explore/kills stuff in the Triglavian Pochven region!

Post by Catsil Qalicae »

I'm down. Saturday and Sundays are the only real time I have to dedicate (work keeps getting in my way). Everyone and their mother seems to be going after the lowest hanging fruit. I've been in there a couple of times for around 4 hours a stretch and either the drones are dead or not engaged by either trig or edencom forces to keep the heat off of me (Vigil fit as per Vic's and Celine's recommendations). Been considering going after the drone battleships (they hang out in pairs), I tickled one with a brutix till my shield got vaporized and it started munching on my armor, realized I'm going to need more dps and ewar resist (they like to neut). From what I'm reading they can be a pain due to how fast each of them can repair the other, Can't be Neut'd but can Nos. Can someone chime in? Are drone BB's in trig space worth the bother? Sorry if it seems I'm hijacking this thread, I'm not, I'm down for whatever, wherever and willing to commit resources that can help everyone with trig standings.

-Fly safe.
Arin Mara

Post by Arin Mara »

Yes, yes and yes :)
I suggest you draft an Event and publish it in the Forum's Event Planning Sub-Forum. After everyone had a say about it, I'd be more then happy to approve it. :)

Wasn't there a University Expedition to the Pochven Region organized already? If so, I can't find it in a hurry.

I've reached out the the Arataka Research Consortium and asked them if they could assist the University. I'll post their response as soon as they get back to me. :)

Pochven Region is still very much unexplored and the Wiki thirsts for answers! :D

Librarian, would you be able and willing to take the rains and be the Fleet Commander? That way I'll be able to dedicate myself to capturing as much information for the Wiki as my copy-paste routine allows. :P
Arin Mara

Post by Arin Mara »

Here are the resources the Arataka Research Consortium sent: I'll study what these tomes have to offer.