Wreck Looting

For general discussion about EVE Online.
Forum rules
Discussions about EVE University should go in the E-Uni General Discussion subforum. If you have questions about joining EVE University, please contact our Personnel Department.
Owain abArawn

Wreck Looting

Post by Owain abArawn »

Is it just me, or is looting of wrecks pretty screwed up?

If I select a wreck to loot, an inventory window pops up, but there is not a Loot All button.

If I select Inventory from the side bar, It doesn't show the wreck.

The ONLY way I can loot the wreck is to press the Holds and Bays button on the HUD. Then I can select the wreck, and there is a Loot All button again.
Virgilia Coriolanus

Re: Wreck Looting

Post by Virgilia Coriolanus »

Are you perhaps in the "compact mode" of the inventory window? You can check this by moving your mouse to the title bar of the inventory window that pops up when looting. Then to the right side of the title bar to the left of the close/minimise/pin buttons there is a small icon that enables and disables compact mode.

Maybe your inventory window is in compact mode and that mode does not show the loot all window.

new inventory windows spawn with the default, but the original one remembers your preferences.
Owain abArawn

Re: Wreck Looting

Post by Owain abArawn »

Yes! That was the problem. I didn't even know I had accidentally selected compact mode. Thanks for the tip.