what are some of the things I can do to help EVE uni?

For general discussion about EVE Online.
Forum rules
Discussions about EVE University should go in the E-Uni General Discussion subforum. If you have questions about joining EVE University, please contact our Personnel Department.
Random Rick

what are some of the things I can do to help EVE uni?

Post by Random Rick »

I joined eve uni about 1 week ago, I really liked it here. I wonder if there are anything I can do to help, as I am in +8:00 GMT and missed out most events.
Cariq
Title: Sophomore

Re: what are some of the things I can do to help EVE uni?

Post by Cariq »

Welcome, glad to have you!

There are lots of things to do to help the Uni. You can help answer others' questions in the Questions chat channel, help reimburse new unistas through the skillbook program (once you are a Freshman), volunteer for an Officer position at the campuses or one of the other departments, donate ISK to the Uni, organize a fleet (anyone can do it!), or anything else you find engaging. Even earning ISK helps the Uni through [the very, very low] the tax rate.

Personally, I think having fun in the Uni is really helpful to the corp, because it helps others have fun too.
Graduate, Former Titles Officer, Former Personnel Officer
In Rust We Trust
  • EVE wormholer & miner; former DUST514 Unista
  • Mine all the places. Active at AMC, WHC, NSC, & HSC.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
unstable unit
HSC Manager
HSC Manager

Post by unstable unit »

If you're in a quiet timezone, encourage others who are around onto mumble, make friends and start having fun together! There's free ships in the flight deck, grab some, make a fleet, go explore and/or die in a blaze of glory!
Even if you're just missioning or mining, you can do stuff together or still go solo but have people to chat to while you do :)
Image Image Image Image
Random Rick

Post by Random Rick »

unstable unit wrote:If you're in a quiet timezone, encourage others who are around onto mumble, make friends and start having fun together! There's free ships in the flight deck, grab some, make a fleet, go explore and/or die in a blaze of glory!
Even if you're just missioning or mining, you can do stuff together or still go solo but have people to chat to while you do :)
I'll see if I can find any other EVE players in my time, right now the only one I know is my friend, who is not really into EVE now. something I find a bit hard for me is that most of the players I interact with is Korea and chinese/HK players, and they are super good and I do not dare to attack. but I did make some money from ratting(can I drop the loot into the donations cargo place?).
unstable unit
HSC Manager
HSC Manager

Post by unstable unit »

Random Rick wrote:I did make some money from ratting(can I drop the loot into the donations cargo place?).

You certainly can, but it's not required at all :D

start saying hi in the campus chats, see who else is around the campus you're based at :)
Image Image Image Image