Good way to get salvage?

For general discussion about EVE Online.
Forum rules
Discussions about EVE University should go in the E-Uni General Discussion subforum. If you have questions about joining EVE University, please contact our Personnel Department.
Immortal Reaper

Good way to get salvage?

Post by Immortal Reaper »

So i recently picked up some BPOs for station rigs but the amount of salvage needed to make them is a lot. I'm new to salvaging wrecks and was curious as to where would be the best places to get the most salvage.
Gergoran Moussou

Re: Good way to get salvage?

Post by Gergoran Moussou »

Jita.
Former E-Uni FC (LSC/WHC).

Armond Lemmondt

Post by Armond Lemmondt »

Another good way would be to bookmark some of your PVE combat exploits, and reship for salvage, a Catalyst seems like a good starting salvage ship.
Waruiru

Post by Waruiru »

You may wish to check the sales volume of station rigs. Do many sell or will you be waiting a long time? High volume goods with lower per peice profit may end up making more and avoid cash flow problems.
Stretch Anderssen

Post by Stretch Anderssen »

One way of finding salvage is to create it yourself. I find that ratting in asteroid belts not only helps the local miners concentrate, it also generates quite a bit of salvage afterwards. Rougher areas mean larger rats and better salvage. You might even be able to make a deal with some miners (pay "protection" money or raw resources) to keep the rats off their backs while they are mining.
Anidien Dallacort

Post by Anidien Dallacort »

Aside from combat - Relic Sites provide salvage. Check with your friendly neighborhood explorers.
Anidien Dallacort - Teaching Officer, Mentor, Sophomore

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage