Changes to Diplomacy

For general discussion about EVE Online.
Forum rules
Discussions about EVE University should go in the E-Uni General Discussion subforum. If you have questions about joining EVE University, please contact our Personnel Department.
Jilokari Kurvora
Retired Director
Retired Director
Title: CEO, The Architect, 24/7 Mental

Re: Changes to Diplomacy

Post by Jilokari Kurvora »

Abraham Schereau wrote:I am feeling dumb. What is 'NAP'?
Non Aggression Pact - A non-aggression pact or neutrality pact, a treaty between two or more entities that includes a promise by the signatories not to engage in hostile action against each other
Former CEO of EVE University
He/Him
Victyrael > Jilokari Kurvora: the choice of lighting is inspired as it neatly highlights both your avatar and the background without being obnoxious. Your pose artistically emulates someone popping into the office to check if anyone would like a coffee - this nicely highlights the intention to employ a 'serve to lead' mentality. The wardrobe choices are inspired; like the Top Gun franchise crashed into a prostate exam instructional video. 9.7/10.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Laura Karpinski
Quartermaster
Quartermaster
Title: Director of Alliance Services, Benevolent Overlady

Post by Laura Karpinski »

Abraham Schereau wrote:I am feeling dumb. What is 'NAP'?
Don't feel dumb, I should have defined the term on first use. Now done.
Laura Karpinski of House E-Uni, first of her name, the undocked, Khaleesi of the Campuses, mother of unistas!
Lugiko Asten Atavuli

Post by Lugiko Asten Atavuli »

I tried to join the corp with my alt and it gave an error saying "Recruitment Closed This corporation is currently not accepting applications." I filled out the google form so I'm guessing I wait to be invited.
Danielle en Divalone
Director of Student Administration
Director of Student Administration

Post by Danielle en Divalone »

That works. Diplo will be working on the newer request today.
Image Image Image Image What? Where am I? Where is my shoe?
Sikandar Cole

Post by Sikandar Cole »

TGRADs reapplied. We will be offering E-Uni field trips to Fountain when the current unpleasantness subsides. :)
Image ImageImage
ImageImage ImageImageImage Image
ImageImageImage Image Image Image
Daniel Chrono

Post by Daniel Chrono »

I Reapplied Blue Standings to you(Ivy League). Thanks for the Head-Up.
Professor Academiac
Title: Ensign, Not actually a professor, Teacher, Graduate

Post by Professor Academiac »

Silly question maybe already addressed, but wouldn't that making war-deccing the Uni and all our alts so much easier? Also free intel by identifying our alts?
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImage
Teacher • Mentor • Junior FC
Laura Karpinski
Quartermaster
Quartermaster
Title: Director of Alliance Services, Benevolent Overlady

Post by Laura Karpinski »

Professor Academiac wrote:Silly question maybe already addressed, but wouldn't that making war-deccing the Uni and all our alts so much easier? Also free intel by identifying our alts?
Not a silly question. It doesn't change anything in terms of deccing the Uni. And the alt alliance has no structures, which are a requirement for war decs.

It does provide 'free intel' that a character is an alt of a uni member, though I'm not sure that is of much value. There will be people who for various reasons don't want their other character(s) associated with the uni, in which case they are welcome to join s blue corp or apply for blue standings instead, if they qualify.
Laura Karpinski of House E-Uni, first of her name, the undocked, Khaleesi of the Campuses, mother of unistas!
lobevaser

Post by lobevaser »

My Alt Lobesorehauler would like to stay blue with UNI. At this time I am working long hours but after the census shuts down I will have more time to play. at this time his corp is not war decable because he has no structures in space.

His corp is used as a alt hauler / scout corp for UNI alts.
Lobevaser - Teacher
Graduate
Promitheas Pyroforos

Post by Promitheas Pyroforos »

Hello. I am trying to fill the form for my alternative character to join the alternative EUNI corporation. In the first page of the application there is an option 1 which is not defined at all. In the next page the form is not separating corporation from characters and it asks for consent of depositing 2m ISK a month for every corp that applied but i do not have a corp, just an alt character.

Should i agree or this is only for corporations and not characters?

Thank you.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Ernesto Guevarti

Post by Ernesto Guevarti »

<removed>
Last edited by Ernesto Guevarti on 2021.07.06 22:02, edited 1 time in total.
Promitheas Pyroforos

Post by Promitheas Pyroforos »

Thank you very much Ernesto for the quick reply. It seems that it is the same form for characters and corporation and I managed to fill it. Thanks again.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
KeeII

Post by KeeII »

I have applied for Ivy League Alt Alliance on my research/PI corp Domina Research Corporation - I would really love to relocate to NSC but without the ability to bring my research assistant alts it'll be a hard slog.

Happy to pay all the fees, possibly even set up an office if possible - just want confirmation someone will be around to help shephard the application and approvals through.
Amouranth

Post by Amouranth »

we can apply to our alt corp join ivy-a if we dont have the shopomore title ingame but the shopomore request is already aproved?