Can't link player

Forum rules
Discussions about EVE University should go in the E-Uni General Discussion subforum. If you have questions about joining EVE University, please contact our Personnel Department.
<<

Tezim Tukar

Portrait

Post 2019.07.30 22:10

Can't link player

I was able to log in to the portal with my account (the one I'm signed on to here). But the name didn't appear in the "Linked Characters" section. I went to link an alt account and the name immediately went there. So I switched back to my main account, but it still doesn't show up on that list. I do see my name listed at the very bottom of the portal along with my headshot. Is there something I should be doing differently? Will that complicate my application to join?
<<

Turlough Dominian

Portrait

Retired Director
Retired Director

Post 2019.07.30 22:47

Re: Can't link player

I can see that you have linked at least one other character to your application that you made with Tezim Tukar
If you meant to add more i'll give you some copy paste i have that might help you add more to your applciation, and if u have more it will help yes.

if you have added all your alts already then your fine and no need to try add again , as the application itself does appear to be submitted so we have it in our line up for a personal officer to go over and then send you a love mail.

Copy paste part:
same account
https://portal.eveuniversity.org/account ok go to this page , right hand side should have "add characters" click it then there should be drop down box for your other toon go ahead and authorise it should work fine then please

other account
this link https://portal.eveuniversity.org/account then "add character" as it might be differant account when authorisation page comes up hit cancel then re-log to account for it and then add both of them via the drop down box

Retired Assistant Personnel Manager,Retired Director of special projects, Retired Assistant Guidance Manager, Events Manager Senior Personnel Officer Graduate,
<<

Tezim Tukar

Portrait

Post 2019.07.31 03:13

Re: Can't link player

Turlough Dominian wrote:if you have added all your alts already then your fine and no need to try add again ...

Great! I expected this one to show up on that list of linked players, but I think you're saying that's only for alts. I think that's all then. I only have this one player + the one alt. Thank you for your help.

Return to EVE Discussion