Skill Fleet

Forum rules
Discussions about EVE University should go in the E-Uni General Discussion subforum. If you have questions about joining EVE University, please contact our Personnel Department.
<<

PsyChucky Leganjit

Portrait

Post 2019.07.19 14:03

Skill Fleet

Hello All,

I'm just wondering about this new event and the skill points you can get for killing certain rats.

Will the Uni or somebody who can lead a fleet create an event/fleet to go "skillpointhunting"?

It seems a good idea for NewBro's and NewSis's to gain some skill points.I would love to join such a fleet if anybody is willing to set it up. Unfortunately I am not so skilled yet that I can do it myself as I would had already offered to do so.
<<

Drachs

Portrait

Post 2019.07.23 09:20

Re: Skill Fleet

I don't think CCP has announced the details yet, so we're all a little curious as to how it will be done.
<<

Shauny Tsero

Portrait

Mentor Manager
Mentor Manager

Post 2019.07.23 14:23

Like Drachs said until CCP announce the full details no real plans have been made yet.

Mentor Manager, Orientation Officer, Titles Officer, TA, Ensign, Former Student Advocate
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageImage ImageImage ImageImage
<<

Drachs

Portrait

Post 2019.07.25 04:55

So you just need to kill the number of rats it tells you to kill per character.
<<

Shauny Tsero

Portrait

Mentor Manager
Mentor Manager

Post 2019.07.25 08:01

yep and it's per character not account, and it is per eve day so restarts at downtime. plus the number of points and number of kills is random and applies to ANY NPC so you can do missions, belt rats etc etc etc.....

Mentor Manager, Orientation Officer, Titles Officer, TA, Ensign, Former Student Advocate
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageImage ImageImage ImageImage
<<

B'aldrick Aivoras

Portrait

Fleet Command Course Manager
Fleet Command Course Manager

Post 2019.07.26 08:53

I got 25K sp yesterday on my mining alt killing the npc spawns with my hobgoblin II. Easy peasy- will see if replicates today af downtime.

FCC Manager
|
Graduate | Assistant Orientation Manager | Senior Personnel Ofiicer

ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to EVE Discussion