Contract collateral question

Forum rules
Discussions about EVE University should go in the E-Uni General Discussion subforum. If you have questions about joining EVE University, please contact our Personnel Department.
<<

Rellana1

Portrait

Post 2019.03.02 02:37

Contract collateral question

I'm trying to have some items moved from the Motsu system where I used to mission-run up to Amygon and since Uni Hauling doesn't cover my location I'm having to use Red Frog. Anyways when I did my contract and used the collateral auto-calc it said that the items I was trying to get moved were worth 4 billion which I highly doubt and Red Frog won't move contracts above 1.5 billion isk. Would there be anyway I could check what the items are worth,as I would like this stuff moved?
<<

Ann'Dra Padecain

Portrait

Post 2019.03.02 04:27

Re: Contract collateral question

o/
You can use Evepraisal to calculate the value of your belongings (https://evepraisal.com).
Alternately assess how important the things really are and sell in that region and simply buy if needed again...
<<

Durnik Risalo

Portrait

Post 2019.03.02 06:55

I've never used the service -- so I don't know if this will work. But, I assume you can break up your possessions into multiple bundles/contracts where each is below the 1.5B limit.
<<

Kelle Damage

Portrait

Post 2019.03.02 17:37

<snip>

~ k
Last edited by Kelle Damage on 2019.03.16 22:55, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Kellanved Azizora

Portrait

Post 2019.03.03 15:28

Split your goods into three consignments. Red Frog is reliable, and they'll be delivered in good time.
<<

Falling Snow KumaMoto

Portrait

Assistant Production Manager
Assistant Production Manager

Post 2019.03.04 13:14

Also, many of us have alts. It is likely that the huge pricetag of your stuff is concentrated in a small number of items, while the bulk of it is way cheaper. One of us may be able to help move the expensive stuff to lower your redfrog bill, or even all of it. Send me a message if you like, I'm happy to help.
ImageImage Image ImageImage

Return to EVE Discussion