Hi and Bye post

Forum rules
Discussions about EVE University should go in the E-Uni General Discussion subforum. If you have questions about joining EVE University, please contact our Personnel Department.
<<

Paulo Rin

Portrait

Post 2018.08.12 12:48

Hi and Bye post

Hi all, I'm a new member and i followed the link to the hi and bye forum and it gives me the following "You are not authorised to read this forum." so i was wondering where I post my hi and bye message, thanks.
<<

Damien Maken

Portrait

Post 2018.08.13 01:44

Re: Hi and Bye post

Well, it might take a while for your permissions to be updated. But, once the forum recognizes you as an E-UNI member, you'll be automatically given access to the H&B forum. Right now, I still see you as a non-member so that might be why.
Damien Maken

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
<<

Lawrence Turner

Portrait

Post 2019.07.30 08:26

Good morning all,

New member here, about 3 weeks in all in all, working with a mentor from the University and getting to grips with the game.

Always happy to meet new people to chat to while in New Eden.
<<

Mangalang

Portrait

Post 2020.05.30 20:38

<<

Samsarilian Everwind

Portrait

Post 2020.06.11 01:51

Hello, I have been hanging out in your in game channel for a little less than a week now. As I initially said there. It is nice to have found a place where one does not need worry about if a child is reading over your shoulder. Since I have found the channel members helpful and well informed.

This is a great place to get back in the game. Most of my toons are about 10 years old but I have forgotten how to use them as I took 8 of those years off. My sincerest thanks for the environment EVE University has fostered.

PS I forgot to say Maysoleen Is one of my original characters and Sams here went through a couple of iterations before I was happy with him though he is my oldest the records say May is older.
<<

Satarna Skydreamer

Portrait

Post 2020.07.09 17:38

Greetings. I said 'Hello" in general discussion tab before knowing I was to write in here instead. My apologizes. So HELLO again, lol.

Return to EVE Discussion