Hi and Bye post

For general discussion about EVE Online.
Forum rules
Discussions about EVE University should go in the E-Uni General Discussion subforum. If you have questions about joining EVE University, please contact our Personnel Department.
Paulo Rin

Hi and Bye post

Post by Paulo Rin »

Hi all, I'm a new member and i followed the link to the hi and bye forum and it gives me the following "You are not authorised to read this forum." so i was wondering where I post my hi and bye message, thanks.
Damien Maken
Title: NSC Education Officer, Teacher, and more...

Re: Hi and Bye post

Post by Damien Maken »

Well, it might take a while for your permissions to be updated. But, once the forum recognizes you as an E-UNI member, you'll be automatically given access to the H&B forum. Right now, I still see you as a non-member so that might be why.
Damien Maken
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lawrence Turner

Post by Lawrence Turner »

Good morning all,

New member here, about 3 weeks in all in all, working with a mentor from the University and getting to grips with the game.

Always happy to meet new people to chat to while in New Eden.
Mangalang

Post by Mangalang »

Samsarilian Everwind

Post by Samsarilian Everwind »

Hello, I have been hanging out in your in game channel for a little less than a week now. As I initially said there. It is nice to have found a place where one does not need worry about if a child is reading over your shoulder. Since I have found the channel members helpful and well informed.

This is a great place to get back in the game. Most of my toons are about 10 years old but I have forgotten how to use them as I took 8 of those years off. My sincerest thanks for the environment EVE University has fostered.

PS I forgot to say Maysoleen Is one of my original characters and Sams here went through a couple of iterations before I was happy with him though he is my oldest the records say May is older.
Satarna Skydreamer

Post by Satarna Skydreamer »

Greetings. I said 'Hello" in general discussion tab before knowing I was to write in here instead. My apologizes. So HELLO again, lol.
Shaka kaSenzangakhona

Post by Shaka kaSenzangakhona »

Hi,

My main is Theo Parnell im in the UNI for a while, but cause my main a miner/industry char I cant really use him in the war, now Shaka can join the war en be "useful" for the UNI/

greetings.

Shaka kaSenzangakhona // Theo Parnell

ps. This is not my hauler, its strictly pve mssions/pvp
Jennifer8

Post by Jennifer8 »

Hiya,
Alpha char Jennifer8 here. :raritywink:

I mostly mine but I train some combat skills rn to join some fleets here.

Nice to meet you all :D
Markav Stryver

Post by Markav Stryver »

Hey there,

I couldn't find the actual Hi-Bye thread, the one that's linked tells me I don't have permission to access it. Hoping to fly some cool ships soon! Looking to get into some PvE and Minning adventures.
Laura Karpinski
Title: Director of Alliance Services, Benevolent Overlady

Post by Laura Karpinski »

Markav Stryver wrote:Hey there,

I couldn't find the actual Hi-Bye thread, the one that's linked tells me I don't have permission to access it. Hoping to fly some cool ships soon! Looking to get into some PvE and Minning adventures.
You are logged in with the wrong character. Log out and log back in with the one you joined the Uni on. And welcome :)
Former CEO of EVE University
Laura Karpinski of House E-Uni, first of her name, the undocked, Khaleesi of the Campuses, mother of unistas!