Hi and Bye

For general discussion about EVE Online.
Forum rules
Discussions about EVE University should go in the E-Uni General Discussion subforum. If you have questions about joining EVE University, please contact our Personnel Department.
Herp Kouvo

Hi and Bye

Post by Herp Kouvo »

Hello! I am a returning player from about 10ish years ago. Glad to be back in the Uni to learn all the cool new stuff. My main interests in EVE right now are mining, exploring, and pvp and I would like to learn about wormholes, blops, and more pvp :lol:

Glad to be back in the game and I look forward to good times and getting to know all you wonderful people :D
Jung Solo

Re: Hi and Bye

Post by Jung Solo »

Hello. I am new to EVE and looking for ways to have more fun.
Jung Solo

Post by Jung Solo »

Hello. I am new to EVE and looking for ways to have more fun.
Kain Shike

Post by Kain Shike »

o7 everyone I am Kain,

Years ago I played eve online and tried to terrorize new Eden (with no prevail), last month I goth infected again by the virus when I saw a colleague of mine play, and now I am sold again.
Theoretically you could say I am a returning player, but more realistic would be too see me as a new bro.

Well I am looking forward to fly with you all

Kain out.
Klaus Aubrecher
Title: Freshman

Post by Klaus Aubrecher »

HI!

I'm a returning player from five years ago. Looking foward to play eve again. I used to do most PvE and Exploring but I would like to learn how to Pvp and fly in fleets. Pleased to be back.