Hi and bye

For general discussion about EVE Online.
Forum rules
Discussions about EVE University should go in the E-Uni General Discussion subforum. If you have questions about joining EVE University, please contact our Personnel Department.
Stabz Hashur

Hi and bye

Post by Stabz Hashur »

Hello, returning back to EVE after 8 years, wanting to really get into EVE, not sure what I'd like to do yet still exploring my options.
Thorvaar

Re: Hi and bye

Post by Thorvaar »

Hi, I've recently got into Eve on the recommendation of a friend. Looking to learn and have fun.
Barr Dixon

Post by Barr Dixon »

Howdy howdy! Recently got into EVE about a week ago, finished the tutorial missions and just got accepted into the Eve University corp today, looking forward to taking some classes and seeing what the game has to offer, been enjoying Exploration. Forming some best practices to not lose as many ships.
Caelun Perrilon

Post by Caelun Perrilon »

Hi everyone. Totally new here and excited to learn. Played the game once before in maybe 2009-2010, and now slightly older and less overwhelmed by market screens and spreadsheets. Looking forward to meeting some of you soon.
Ban Hakaari

Post by Ban Hakaari »

Hi Everyone,

Ban here. Just re-joined EVE after being away from the game for a number of years. I can see that quite a few things have changed. I mainly enjoy, mining and industrial stuff, but hoping to get more into exploration.

Thanks

Ban
Aribeth Darkfield

Post by Aribeth Darkfield »

o7 everyone,

Darkfield here, I have dabbled in EVE in the past (and by that I mean I mainly was hiding inside the home station afraid of venturing out - queuing skills mostly) since 2008. I like PVE activities but I seem to be having a terrible time of it, lost quite a few ships in the past few days since I rejoined EVE trying to figure out what I like, and found out I like the Exploration gameplay a lot so far.

See you out there,
Darkfield
Adedaire Ovrel

Post by Adedaire Ovrel »

Hello everyone.

I am brand new to Eve. Been playing for about 2 weeks. Prior to starting, I was researching while traveling for business and unable to play. So, I read pretty much every page of the Eve University website. It was a great primer for when I actually created a character.

Not set on a path yet, but I am mining passively when I can't actually put attention to playing and doing some level 1 missions when I can. I am working thru the career missions and enjoying it very much.

Thank you for having me. I look forward to learning much.

Adedaire Ovrel
Psychotic Fickity
Orientation Manager
Orientation Manager

Post by Psychotic Fickity »

Nice to meet you. I look forward to seeing you in space. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to an Orientation Officer (https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Orientation_Department and we will be happy to assist you.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Hennry Porter

Hi and bye

Post by Hennry Porter »

Hi i joint the corp to have fun and learn about eve, i hope to meet some of you and help you when i can
z251

Post by z251 »

Hey, looking forward to learn about EvE and how to drop bombs on people successfully :)
PS: Nemesis is the most beautiful ship.
Lenar Olasten

Post by Lenar Olasten »

Salutations! It is indeed the start of a new journey in EVE. Looking forward to learning.
Mithas Haleborne

Post by Mithas Haleborne »

Returning to Eve and the Uni after a few years! Happy to be back and excited to immerse myself in the game!
Netkal Web

Post by Netkal Web »

Hello everyone, returned for the omega free week, really looking forward to do some mining in the corp!
Linomae Foe

Post by Linomae Foe »

Hi everyone,

Just joined Eve University today and was keen to introduce myself! I was running out of games to play recently (got bored of Skyrim, Valheim, Civ6, Stellaris...) and saw an Eve advert on Steam. I played the game about 10 years ago (not for long, just a few weeks), resurected my account, and here I am!
I used to play DAOC as an MMO back in the days. My playstyle was 99% solo, stealth, glasscanon-type PVP (nightshade/shadowblade). I imagine that's the kind of gameplay I will naturally be attracted to in Eve as well, although Eve is a rich game with a lot of playstyles to offer! Right now, I don't have a particular goal in game, apart from getting my skills up to snuff towards assault frigates/interceptors, building a reasonable revenue stream to pay for my ships, and learning more about flying competently!

Looking forward to learning with you!

Lin!
Chip Mcgee

Post by Chip Mcgee »

Newb Gallente pilot based at Clellinon. Interested in small gang PVP, exploration and abyssal deadspace missions.