Easy ways to earn isk for a rookie pilot

Forum rules
Discussions about EVE University should go in the E-Uni General Discussion subforum. If you have questions about joining EVE University, please contact our Personnel Department.
<<

Auspur

Portrait

Post 2020.11.17 13:45

Easy ways to earn isk for a rookie pilot

Hello all,

Being new to Eve Online, what are some easy ways for a rookie pilot to earn isk? I am currently running distribution missions on an alt while I train my main character. Any other suggestion would be greatly appreciated. This is one of my first posts here.

Thank you
<<

Mike Kingswell

Portrait

Teaching Manager
Teaching Manager

Post 2020.11.17 13:50

Re: Easy ways to earn isk for a rookie pilot

There is a multitude of ways to make ISK in this game so anything anyone tells you is also a personal choice.

That beign said (and it being my personal opinion ;) ):
Exploration is one of the easiest ways too make money fast in the beginning due to a really low entry bar in skills and isk investment.

I shall use this to shamelessly plug my upcoming class tomorrow that deals with Exploration:
https://forum.eveuniversity.org/viewtop ... 2&t=119413
Teaching Manager

Image Image Image
<<

Owain abArawn

Portrait

Post 2020.11.17 19:16

I would suggest mining. Mining is the basis for all commerce in EVE (Well, most of it). Don't refine it. Sell the ore. If you compress it, even a Venture can carry a lot of ore if you are transporting it for the best price. Otherwise, sell it locally. I think the HSC buyback program buys ore. If not, just check the market in either Amygnon or Juffitte.
<<

Kurros Vacarian

Portrait

Post 2020.11.21 03:04

Mining, Exploration, and Ratting are good.

Return to EVE Discussion