Changes to Diplomacy

Forum rules
Discussions about EVE University should go in the E-Uni General Discussion subforum. If you have questions about joining EVE University, please contact our Personnel Department.
<<

Jilokari Kurvora

Portrait

Director of Operations
Director of Operations

Post 2020.08.23 00:05

Re: Changes to Diplomacy

Abraham Schereau wrote:I am feeling dumb. What is 'NAP'?

Non Aggression Pact - A non-aggression pact or neutrality pact, a treaty between two or more entities that includes a promise by the signatories not to engage in hostile action against each other
Director of Operations

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
<<

Laura Karpinski

Portrait

Chief Executive Officer
Chief Executive Officer

Post 2020.08.23 00:53

Abraham Schereau wrote:I am feeling dumb. What is 'NAP'?

Don't feel dumb, I should have defined the term on first use. Now done.
CEO of EVE University

Laura Karpinski of House E-Uni, first of her name, the undocked, Khaleesi of the Campuses, mother of unistas!
<<

Lugiko Asten Atavuli

Portrait

Post 2020.08.23 02:09

I tried to join the corp with my alt and it gave an error saying "Recruitment Closed This corporation is currently not accepting applications." I filled out the google form so I'm guessing I wait to be invited.
<<

Danielle en Divalone

Portrait

Diplomacy Manager
Diplomacy Manager

Post 2020.08.23 16:24

That works. Diplo will be working on the newer request today.
Image Image Image Image
<<

Sikandar Cole

Portrait

Post 2020.08.23 17:57

TGRADs reapplied. We will be offering E-Uni field trips to Fountain when the current unpleasantness subsides. :)
Image ImageImage

ImageImage ImageImageImage Image
ImageImageImage Image Image Image

<<

Daniel Chrono

Portrait

Post 2020.09.15 09:43

I Reapplied Blue Standings to you(Ivy League). Thanks for the Head-Up.
<<

Professor Academiac

Portrait

Post 2020.09.16 19:21

Silly question maybe already addressed, but wouldn't that making war-deccing the Uni and all our alts so much easier? Also free intel by identifying our alts?
Image Image Image Image Image
<<

Laura Karpinski

Portrait

Chief Executive Officer
Chief Executive Officer

Post 2020.09.16 19:26

Professor Academiac wrote:Silly question maybe already addressed, but wouldn't that making war-deccing the Uni and all our alts so much easier? Also free intel by identifying our alts?

Not a silly question. It doesn't change anything in terms of deccing the Uni. And the alt alliance has no structures, which are a requirement for war decs.

It does provide 'free intel' that a character is an alt of a uni member, though I'm not sure that is of much value. There will be people who for various reasons don't want their other character(s) associated with the uni, in which case they are welcome to join s blue corp or apply for blue standings instead, if they qualify.
CEO of EVE University

Laura Karpinski of House E-Uni, first of her name, the undocked, Khaleesi of the Campuses, mother of unistas!
Previous

Return to EVE Discussion