Girls play EVE too... Eventually

Forum rules
Discussions about EVE University should go in the E-Uni General Discussion subforum. If you have questions about joining EVE University, please contact our Personnel Department.
<<

John Silverfox

Portrait

Post 2019.01.07 01:39

Girls play EVE too... Eventually

I introduced my girlfriend to EVE. Weve spent nearly 3 hours on character creation.
<<

Kelle Damage

Portrait

Post 2019.01.07 11:09

Re: Girls play EVE too... Eventually

I can relate, spend way too much time playing with my paper dolls too.

I don't know anyone who plays Eve in RL, though :(
<<

Zoltan Irvam

Portrait

Post 2019.01.07 12:56

Kelle Damage wrote:I don't know anyone who plays Eve in RL, though :(

Hi,

I once met a person who piloted spacecraft for a living - since he was from european space agency it was strictly exploration only and all remote-controlled... also far less exciting than your average evening of Eve, let alone a fleet encounter...

Zoltan
<<

Elihugh Beecher

Portrait

Post 2019.01.08 02:13

You have explained that the ship is the only avatar she'll ever see during gameplay, right? :lol:
[url=http://killfeed.eveuniversity.org?a=pilot_detail&plt_id=182610]
Image[/url]
<<

Kalaya Corin

Portrait

Post 2019.01.13 21:55

I had to laugh. Long ago I realized my daughters were better at character creation than I. They seem to enjoy taking the random model and doing a complete "make over". Firstly, I never realized there were so many options. And secondly, I was astonished that a "make over" really makes a difference!

I am thankful for the work they have done for "my girls". (There term I use for all my pilots which happen to be females). And very thankful for my real girls that put in the effort to take "my girls" to the beauty salon. :P
<<

Rouqaren Volant

Portrait

Post less than a minute ago

I'm part of a few Tabletop RPG groups online. I totally use the EVE character creator to make portraits in my scifi setting. A few of my friends have called me out on it but there's just so much customization!

Return to EVE Discussion