orca building cancel request

Forum rules
Discussions about EVE University should go in the E-Uni General Discussion subforum. If you have questions about joining EVE University, please contact our Personnel Department.
<<

Pringdew

Portrait

Post 2017.03.25 19:36

orca building cancel request

i am looking to see if there are any builders out there that could build an orca for me. if you can please let me know and let me know the price. that would be so awesome rather than running an orca 19 jumps from jita to amygnon. character name is: pringdew
thank you
Last edited by Pringdew on 2017.04.19 19:36, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Nagash Olacar

Portrait

Post 2017.04.19 17:21

Re: orca building

I may be able to assist you, Sir. Please EVE Mail me at your convenience. Thank you Sir.
Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle; My loving kindness and my fortress, My stronghold and my deliverer, My shield and He in whom I take refuge, Who subdues my people under me.
<<

Pringdew

Portrait

Post 2017.04.19 19:35

Re: orca building

thank you for the offer, i finally did make the run and survived it.
<<

Ernesto Guevarti

Portrait

Post 2017.04.19 20:25

Re: orca building cancel request

I think I'm missing something, but would it not have been easier / more sensible to just ask someone with an OOC character to move it for you?
Daniel Wittaker wrote:You could have a bright career ahead of you in Goonforums. That's some upvote-quality Helldump posting. Well done, sir.

Return to EVE Discussion