T2 Gallente Frigates & Applications?

For discussion of ship fittings
Gorvus Adtur

T2 Gallente Frigates & Applications?

Post by Gorvus Adtur »

Hi, I just recently researched t2 gallente frigates with the intent of using the helios and enyo primarily, but I don't really know what I'll be using all the new hulls for. What types of content would you do with the lineup, and which ones are better than the comparable ships for a role?
Gorvus Adtur

Re: T2 Gallente Frigates & Applications?

Post by Gorvus Adtur »

for transparency, I have good general ship skills, drones, hybrid and projectile weapons, and starting to get decent missiles. I'm less interested in fun at the moment, and more focused on finding a steady, sustainable isk source.
Azora Anzomi

Re: T2 Gallente Frigates & Applications?

Post by Azora Anzomi »

I Can think of a few ideas on how to use Gal Frig 5 to make Isk

You can of Course use the Helios (or Astero, cross training to Amarr) to go exploring for data/relic sides in low/Null and wormhole space. One of my favorates
With assault frigates, you can actually run low level DED sites in high/low sec. While less time efficient than the cruiser options, some sites are limited to frig size hulls, giving you more options.
There also might be Low sec rat hunting...
I understand that there are 3 person frigate abyssals to do with assault frigates.
And you can use your Gal Frig 5 to fly a Comet very well for the purposes of Faction warfare.