Multispectrum Energized Membrane II
Damage Control II
Medium Armor Repairer II
Magnetic Field Stabilizer II
Magnetic Field Stabilizer II

Medium Explosive Armor Reinforcer I
Medium Hybrid Collision Accelerator I
Medium Hybrid Metastasis Adjuster I
I've been ratting in the pc9 belts with the newbro vexor (Which is great, mind you), but I miss having a MWD and I've always thought the Talos was the coolest of the ABCs. Would the dual web setup help the application of the large blasters enough to reliably blap down the smaller rats? The tank should be sufficient, since my current Vexor setup has both less active and buffer and i brawl with it plenty. Plus, I still get to field 5x Hornet anyway, to deal with the frig/dd rats.

I guess the real question is: is there a better Talos fit for PVE under 100M, or if not, is there a myrmidon/brutix pve fit that blows this out of the water dps/tank wise for a similar price?

side note, hopefully this is alright, I checked the threads for rules and it seemed like you were supposed to request specific ship topics etc... but it also seemed like no one had done that in ages. I won't be mad if ya delete it and send me a pm about why, this is mostly 2am pyfa dreams while I rat.

EDIT: i realize the sig tank of the talos is much worse, since it's both bigger and slower (without MWD on, since it's obviously is also bad for sig tank etc etc)
Ferdinand II Echerie

Re: PvE Talos for NSC Ratting

Post by Ferdinand II Echerie »

In terms of dps this would be king for the price. With a battlecruiser tho you wont be able to mitigate most of the larger targets damage. Also mwd increase your sig making you even easier to hit. An option would be a blaster vexor navy, similar sig and better damage than the normal vexor. Hope this helps!