A well deserved note of thanks

For discussion of ship fittings
Anukrit Bhargava

A well deserved note of thanks

Post by Anukrit Bhargava »

Just wanted to post a note of thanks to all Unistas who invested the time and energy in updating the wiki. The move from simply posting fittings to detailed posts which outline the benefits of each module and teach us how to fit ships is invaluable. I find the detailed descriptions leading me to think in more depth about the best way I can fit the ship, rather than just picking up the fittings uploaded.

Thank you! o7
"Space isn't the final frontier. Space is the beginning. The finality and the frontier are only as small or vast as your imagination". - A. Bhargava
Jilokari Kurvora
Retired Director
Retired Director
Title: CEO, The Architect, 24/7 Mental

Re: A well deserved note of thanks

Post by Jilokari Kurvora »

Anukrit Bhargava wrote:Just wanted to post a note of thanks to all Unistas who invested the time and energy in updating the wiki. The move from simply posting fittings to detailed posts which outline the benefits of each module and teach us how to fit ships is invaluable. I find the detailed descriptions leading me to think in more depth about the best way I can fit the ship, rather than just picking up the fittings uploaded.

Thank you! o7
Thank you for the feedback! We are so pleased to see that this change is starting to have the positive impact we were hoping for! There are still a few ships that require a detailed update and it's a slow process but we will get there.

Feel free to share some of your fittings once they are done :)
Last edited by Jilokari Kurvora on 2020.09.08 15:30, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated with additional info
Former CEO of EVE University
He/Him
Victyrael > Jilokari Kurvora: the choice of lighting is inspired as it neatly highlights both your avatar and the background without being obnoxious. Your pose artistically emulates someone popping into the office to check if anyone would like a coffee - this nicely highlights the intention to employ a 'serve to lead' mentality. The wardrobe choices are inspired; like the Top Gun franchise crashed into a prostate exam instructional video. 9.7/10.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage