2020 Tiericide Name Changes

For discussion of ship fittings
Anidien Dallacort
Director of Education
Director of Education

2020 Tiericide Name Changes

Post by Anidien Dallacort »

The posts below are a compilation of Module/Rig name changes during CCP's Tiericide efforts in 2020.

The posts below this first post, are not intended to be read word for word. This is a mere copy and paste of patch notes available from CCP at https://www.eveonline.com/articles/patch-notes.

The goal here, is to provide a single list of the name changes occurring, rather than having to search through multiple months of patch notes.

Instructions:

If you have a ship fitting from any source (i.e. Uni Wiki, Uni Forums, online articles from outside of the wiki), but one or more of the modules/rigs are no longer valid names, CCP may have changed the name during their current tiericide effort.

Simply do a CTRL+F with the old module/rig name, on this post. CCP has provided good documentation of old>new names in their patch notes, and if the name change occurred in their recent patches, the CTRL+F search, should show the new module name next to the old one.

(There were some in the early summer that were not listed module by module, eg "Experimental modules were renamed to Experimental Enduring modules". If your initial search does not yield results, try using just one of the key words in your old module name ("Experimental", in this case).

What this post doesn't do:

This post does not include new modules introduced during the tiericide. This post does not discuss the stat changes (i.e. resistance reductions) that occured with the name changes (note: if the module changed names, it may have been stat adjusted at the same time. If you have a fit with an old name on it, it might be a good idea to check if stat changes occurred that may make the fit perform differently than the original fit author intended).

The patch notes from where the text was copied, is included in the posts below. Further information on topics such as stat changes, can be found in the patch notes that performed the changes.
Anidien Dallacort - Director of Education
Skirmish FC, Graduate

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Anidien Dallacort
Director of Education
Director of Education

Re: 2020 Tiericide Name Changes

January 2020: https://www.eveonline.com/article/q46at ... 20-release

Performed Armor Repairer Module Tiericide

Module name changes:
• Small 'Accommodation' Vestment Reconstructer I renamed to Small ACM Compact Armor Repairer
• Small I-a Polarized Armor Regenerator renamed to Small I-a Enduring Armor Repairer
• Medium 'Accommodation' Vestment Reconstructer I renamed to Medium ACM Compact Armor Repairer
• Medium I-a Polarized Armor Regenerator renamed to Medium I-a Enduring Armor Repairer
• Large 'Accommodation' Vestment Reconstructer I renamed to Large ACM Compact Armor Repairer
• Large I-a Polarized Armor Regenerator renamed to Large I-a Enduring Armor Repairer

Module migration:
• Small Inefficient Armor Repair Unit converted to Small ACM Compact Armor Repairer
• Small Automated Carapace Restoration converted to Small I-a Enduring Armor Repairer
• Medium Inefficient Armor Repair Unit converted to Medium ACM Compact Armor Repairer
• Medium Automated Carapace Restoration converted to Medium I-a Enduring Armor Repairer
• Medium Nano Armor Repair Unit I converted to 'Meditation' Medium Armor Repairer I
• Large Inefficient Armor Repair Unit converted to Large ACM Compact Armor Repairer
• Large Automated Carapace Restoration converted to Large I-a Enduring Armor Repairer

Performed Shield Booster Module Tiericide

Module name changes:
• Small C5-L Emergency Shield Overload I renamed to Small C5-L Compact Shield Booster
• Small Clarity Ward Booster I renamed to Small Clarity Ward Enduring Shield Booster
• Medium C5-L Emergency Shield Overload I renamed to Medium C5-L Compact Shield Booster
• Medium Clarity Ward Booster I renamed to Medium Clarity Ward Enduring Shield Booster
• Large C5-L Emergency Shield Overload I renamed to Large C5-L Compact Shield Booster
• Large Clarity Ward Booster I renamed to Large Clarity Ward Enduring Shield Booster
• X-Large C5-L Emergency Shield Overload I renamed to X-Large C5-L Compact Shield Booster
• X-Large Clarity Ward Booster I renamed to X-Large Clarity Ward Enduring Shield Booster

Module migration:
• Small Converse Deflection Catalyzer converted to Small Clarity Ward Enduring Shield Booster
• Small Neutron Saturation Injector I converted to Small C5-L Compact Shield Booster
• Medium Converse Deflection Catalyzer converted to Medium Clarity Ward Enduring Shield Booster
• Medium Neutron Saturation Injector I converted to Medium C5-L Compact Shield Booster
• Large Converse Deflection Catalyzer converted to Large Clarity Ward Enduring Shield Booster
• Large Neutron Saturation Injector I converted to Large C5-L Compact Shield Booster
• X-Large Converse Deflection Catalyzer converted to X-Large Clarity Ward Enduring Shield Booster
• X-Large Neutron Saturation Injector I converted to X-Large C5-L Compact Shield Booster

February 2020: https://www.eveonline.com/article/q5jak ... 20-release

Performed Remote Capacitor Transmitter Module Tiericide

Module name changes:
• Small Asymmetric Remote Capacitor Transmitter renamed to Small Radiative Scoped Remote Capacitor Transmitter
• Small 'Regard' Remote Capacitor Transmitter renamed to Small Inductive Compact Remote Capacitor Transmitter
• Medium Asymmetric Remote Capacitor Transmitter renamed to Medium Radiative Scoped Remote Capacitor Transmitter
• Medium 'Regard' Remote Capacitor Transmitter renamed to Medium Inductive Compact Remote Capacitor Transmitter
• Large Asymmetric Remote Capacitor Transmitter renamed to Large Radiative Scoped Remote Capacitor Transmitter
• Large 'Regard' Remote Capacitor Transmitter renamed to Large Inductive Compact Remote Capacitor Transmitter

Module migration:
• Small Partial E95a Remote Capacitor Transmitter converted to Small Radiative Scoped Remote Capacitor Transmitter
• Small Murky Remote Capacitor Transmitter converted to Small Inductive Compact Remote Capacitor Transmitter
• Medium Partial E95b Remote Capacitor Transmitter converted to Medium Radiative Scoped Remote Capacitor Transmitter
• Medium Murky Remote Capacitor Transmitter converted to Medium Inductive Compact Remote Capacitor Transmitter
• Large Partial E95c Remote Capacitor Transmitter converted to Large Radiative Scoped Remote Capacitor Transmitter
• Large Murky Remote Capacitor Transmitter converted to Large Inductive Compact Remote Capacitor Transmitter

March 2020: https://www.eveonline.com/article/q6z2q ... 20-release

Performed Capacitor Booster Module Tiericide

Module name changes:
• Micro Electrochemical Capacitor Booster I renamed to 'Seed' Micro Capacitor Booster I
• Small Electrochemical Capacitor Booster I renamed to Small F-RX Compact Capacitor Booster
• Medium Electrochemical Capacitor Booster I renamed to Medium F-RX Compact Capacitor Booster
• Heavy Electrochemical Capacitor Booster I renamed to Heavy F-RX Compact Capacitor Booster

Module migration:
• Micro Brief Capacitor Overcharge I converted to 'Seed' Micro Capacitor Booster I
• Micro Tapered Capacitor Infusion I converted to 'Seed' Micro Capacitor Booster I
• Micro F-RX Prototype Capacitor Boost converted to 'Seed' Micro Capacitor Booster I
• Micro Capacitor Booster I converted to 'Seed' Micro Capacitor Booster I
• Micro Capacitor Booster II converted to 'Seed' Micro Capacitor Booster I
• Ammatar Navy Micro Capacitor Booster converted to 'Seed' Micro Capacitor Booster I
• Dark Blood Micro Capacitor Booster converted to 'Seed' Micro Capacitor Booster I
• True Sansha Micro Capacitor Booster converted to 'Seed' Micro Capacitor Booster I
• Imperial Navy Micro Capacitor Booster converted to 'Seed' Micro Capacitor Booster I
• Small Brief Capacitor Overcharge I converted to Small F-RX Compact Capacitor Booster
• Small Tapered Capacitor Infusion I converted to Small F-RX Compact Capacitor Booster
• Small F-RX Prototype Capacitor Boost converted to Small F-RX Compact Capacitor Booster
• Medium Brief Capacitor Overcharge I converted to Medium F-RX Compact Capacitor Booster
• Medium Tapered Capacitor Infusion I converted to Medium F-RX Compact Capacitor Booster
• Medium F-RX Prototype Capacitor Boost converted to Medium F-RX Compact Capacitor Booster
• Heavy Brief Capacitor Overcharge I converted to Heavy F-RX Compact Capacitor Booster
• Heavy Tapered Capacitor Infusion I converted to Heavy F-RX Compact Capacitor Booster
• Heavy F-RX Prototype Capacitor Boost converted to Heavy F-RX Compact Capacitor Booster

Version 18.04 (May 2020): https://www.eveonline.com/article/q8tte ... 04-release

Performed Shield Hardener Module Tiericide

The parts of the names of the modules, that describe their role, have been changed as follows:
• Adaptive Invulnerability Field → Adaptive Invulnerability Shield Hardener
• EM Ward Field → Anti-EM Shield Hardener
• Explosive Deflection Field → Anti-Explosive Shield Hardener
• Kinetic Deflection Field → Anti-Kinetic Shield Hardener
• Thermal Dissipation Field → Anti-Thermal Shield Hardener

Other name changes:
• Limited Adaptive Invulnerability Field I → Compact Adaptive Invulnerability Shield Hardener
• Limited 'Anointed' EM Ward Field → Compact Anti-EM Shield Hardener
• Limited Explosive Deflection Field I → Compact Anti-Explosive Shield Hardener
• Limited Kinetic Deflection Field I → Compact Anti-Kinetic Shield Hardener
• Limited Thermal Dissipation Field I → Compact Anti-Thermal Shield Hardener

Further changes (shield hardeners renamed again) in the 18.05 update

Shield Hardener April 2020 Tiericide Revision

All Adaptive Invulnerability Shield Hardeners have been renamed to Multispectrum Shield Hardeners.
The "Anti-" prefix has been removed from the names of all Shield Hardeners.

Version 18.05 (May-June 2020): https://www.eveonline.com/article/qaxqc ... sion-18-05
Changed the name of module group Armor Reinforcer to Armor Plate and changed Blueprint group from Armor Reinforcer Blueprint to Armor Plate Blueprint.

• Renamed all Shield and Armor Resistance Bonus Rigs and Their Blueprints
o Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer → EM Shield Reinforcer
o Anti-Explosive Screen Reinforcer → Explosive Shield Reinforcer
o Anti-Kinetic Screen Reinforcer → Kinetic Shield Reinforcer
o Anti-Thermal Screen Reinforcer → Thermal Shield Reinforcer
o Anti-EM Pump → EM Armor Reinforcer
o Anti-Explosive Pump → Explosive Armor Reinforcer
o Anti-Kinetic Pump → Kinetic Armor Reinforcer
o Anti-Thermal Pump → Thermal Armor Reinforcer

Armor Hardener Tiericide
• All Armor Hardeners and their blueprints were renamed as follows:
o FLAVORNAME Armor DAMAGETYPE Hardener → FLAVORNAME DAMAGETYPE Armor Hardener. For example:
 Armor EM Hardener I → EM Armor Hardener I
 Corpus C-Type Armor Kinetic Hardener → Corpus C-Type Kinetic Armor Hardener
• Experimental modules were renamed to Experimental Enduring modules
• Prototype modules were renamed to Prototype Compact modules
• Following modules have been converted:
o Upgraded EM Armor Hardener I → Experimental Enduring EM Armor Hardener I
o Upgraded Explosive Armor Hardener I → Experimental Enduring Explosive Armor Hardener I
o Upgraded Kinetic Armor Hardener I → Experimental Enduring Kinetic Armor Hardener I
o Upgraded Thermal Armor Hardener I → Experimental Enduring Thermal Armor Hardener I
o Limited EM Armor Hardener I → Prototype Compact EM Armor Hardener I
o Limited Explosive Armor Hardener I → Prototype Compact Explosive Armor Hardener I
o Limited Kinetic Armor Hardener I → Prototype Compact Kinetic Armor Hardener I
o Limited Thermal Armor Hardener I → Prototype Compact Thermal Armor Hardener I

Version 18.06 (June 2020): https://www.eveonline.com/article/qbym0 ... sion-18-06

• Merged Dark Blood Tracking Disruptor into 'Investor' Tracking Disruptor I

Performed Shield Resistance Amplifier Tiericide

• Shield Resistance Amplifier Market Sub-Groups have been renamed as follows:
o EM Resistance Amplifiers → EM Shield Amplifiers
o Explosive Resistance Amplifiers → Explosive Shield Amplifiers
o Kinetic Resistance Amplifiers → Kinetic Shield Amplifiers
o Thermal Resistance Amplifiers → Thermal Shield Amplifiers
• The parts of the names of the modules, that describe their role, have been changed for all Shield Resistance Amplifier modules and their blueprints:
o EM Ward Amplifier → EM Shield Amplifier
o Explosive Deflection Amplifier → Explosive Shield Amplifier
o Kinetic Deflection Amplifier → Kinetic Shield Amplifier
o Thermal Dissipation Amplifier → Thermal Shield Amplifier
• The Shield Resistance Amplifier module group contained two sets of Basic modules: Basic and Supplemental.
• These are collectors items that do not appear in game for some time. All have been merged and marked as special Storyline 'Basic' modules.
• Basic module renamed:
o Basic EM Ward Amplifier → 'Basic' EM Shield Amplifier
o Basic Explosive Deflection Amplifier → 'Basic' Explosive Shield Amplifier
o Basic Kinetic Deflection Amplifier → 'Basic' Kinetic Shield Amplifier
o Basic Thermal Dissipation Amplifier → 'Basic' Thermal Shield Amplifier
• Module migration:
o Supplemental EM Ward Amplifier converted to 'Basic' EM Shield Amplifier
o Supplemental Explosive Deflection Amplifier converted to 'Basic' Explosive Shield Amplifier
o Supplemental Kinetic Deflection Amplifier converted to 'Basic' Kinetic Shield Amplifier
o Supplemental Thermal Dissipation Amplifier converted to 'Basic' Thermal Shield Amplifier

Upgraded modules have been renamed to Compact:
• Upgraded EM Ward Amplifier I → Compact EM Shield Amplifier
• Upgraded Explosive Deflection Amplifier I → Compact Explosive Shield Amplifier
• Upgraded Kinetic Deflection Amplifier I → Compact Kinetic Shield Amplifier
• Upgraded Thermal Dissipation Amplifier I → Compact Thermal Shield Amplifier

Version 18.07 (July 2020): https://www.eveonline.com/article/qdgh0 ... sion-18-07

Performed Armor Coating Tiericide

• Layered Coatings Market Group name change: Layered Plating → Layered Coatings
• Layered Coatings Module naming scheme: Layered Plating I → Layered Coating I
Resistance Coatings Market Group name changes:
• Resistance Plating → Armor Resistance Coatings (parent Market Group)
• Adaptive Resistance Plating → Multispectrum Coatings
• EM Resistance Plating → EM Coatings
• Explosive Resistance Plating → Explosive Coatings
• Kinetic Resistance Plating → Kinetic Coatings
• Thermal Resistance Plating → Thermal Coatings
Resistance Coatings Module naming scheme:
• Adaptive Nano Plating I → Multispectrum Coating I
• EM Plating I → EM Coating I
• Explosive Plating I → Explosive Coating I
• Kinetic Plating I → Kinetic Coating I
• Thermal Plating I → Thermal Coating I

• Limited Layered Plating I → Upgraded Layered Coating I
• 'Scarab' Layered Plating I → Upgraded Layered Coating I
• 'Grail' Layered Plating I → Upgraded Layered Coating I
• Limited Adaptive Nano Plating I → Upgraded Multispectrum Coating I
• 'Collateral' Adaptive Nano Plating I → Upgraded Multispectrum Coating I
• 'Refuge' Adaptive Nano Plating I → Upgraded Multispectrum Coating I
• Limited EM Plating I → Upgraded EM Coating I
• 'Contour' EM Plating I → Upgraded EM Coating I
• 'Spiegel' EM Plating I → Upgraded EM Coating I
• Limited Explosive Plating I → Upgraded Explosive Coating I
• Experimental Explosive Plating I → Upgraded Explosive Coating I
• 'Aegis' Explosive Plating I → Upgraded Explosive Coating I
• Limited Kinetic Plating I → Upgraded Kinetic Coating I
• Experimental Kinetic Plating I → Upgraded Kinetic Coating I
• 'Element' Kinetic Plating I → Upgraded Kinetic Coating I
• Limited Thermal Plating I → Upgraded Thermal Coating I
• Experimental Thermal Plating I → Upgraded Thermal Coating I
• Prototype Thermal Plating I → Upgraded Thermal Coating I

Version 18.08 (August 2020): https://www.eveonline.com/article/qevlo ... sion-18-08

Performed Armor Plating Energized Tiericide
Group name change:

Armor Plating Energized → Energized Armor Membrane
Layered Membranes Market Group name change:

Energized Armor Layering → Layered Energized Membranes
Layered Membranes Module naming scheme:

Energized Armor Layering Membrane I → Layered Energized Membrane I
Resistance Membranes Market Group name changes:

Energized Plating → Energized Armor Resistance Membranes (parent Market Group)
Energized Adaptive Plating → Multispectrum Energized Membranes
Energized EM Plating → EM Energized Membranes
Energized Explosive Plating → Explosive Energized Membranes
Energized Kinetic Plating → Kinetic Energized Membranes
Energized Thermal Plating → Thermal Energized Membranes
Resistance Membranes Module naming scheme:

Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane I → Multispectrum Energized Membrane I
Energized EM Membrane I → EM Energized Membrane I
Energized Explosive Membrane I → Explosive Energized Membrane I
Energized Kinetic Membrane I → Kinetic Energized Membrane I
Energized Thermal Membrane I → Thermal Energized Membrane I
Prototype modules have been renamed to Compact.

Two obsolete modules have been removed from the game:

Shaqil's Modified Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane
Shaqil's Modified Energized Thermal Membrane

Modules removed and migrated:

Upgraded Energized Armor Layering Membrane I → Compact Layered Energized Membrane
Limited Energized Armor Layering Membrane I → Compact Layered Energized Membrane
Experimental Energized Armor Layering Membrane I → Compact Layered Energized Membrane
Upgraded Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane I → Compact Multispectrum Energized Membrane
Limited Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane I → Compact Multispectrum Energized Membrane
Experimental Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane I → Compact Multispectrum Energized Membrane
Upgraded Energized EM Membrane I → Compact EM Energized Membrane
Limited Energized EM Membrane I → Compact EM Energized Membrane
Experimental Energized EM Membrane I → Compact EM Energized Membrane
Upgraded Energized Explosive Membrane I → Compact Explosive Energized Membrane
Limited Energized Explosive Membrane I → Compact Explosive Energized Membrane
Experimental Energized Explosive Membrane I → Compact Explosive Energized Membrane
Upgraded Energized Kinetic Membrane I → Compact Kinetic Energized Membrane
Limited Energized Kinetic Membrane I → Compact Kinetic Energized Membrane
Experimental Energized Kinetic Membrane I → Compact Kinetic Energized Membrane
Upgraded Energized Thermal Membrane I → Compact Thermal Energized Membrane
Limited Energized Thermal Membrane I → Compact Thermal Energized Membrane
Experimental Energized Thermal Membrane I → Compact Thermal Energized Membrane
Last edited by Anidien Dallacort on 2020.08.11 02:22, edited 5 times in total.
Skirmish FC, Graduate

Anidien Dallacort
Director of Education
Director of Education

Last Updated: Version 18.08, August 2020 (Post updated on August 11, 2020)
Last edited by Anidien Dallacort on 2020.08.11 02:22, edited 1 time in total.
Skirmish FC, Graduate

Anidien Dallacort
Director of Education
Director of Education

Reserved
Skirmish FC, Graduate

Anidien Dallacort
Director of Education
Director of Education

Reserved
Skirmish FC, Graduate

Arin Mara
Wiki Manager
Wiki Manager

Post by Arin Mara »

Thanks Anidien for bringing these changes to the Forum. I had no idea these modules changed names. :)
Thanks to a Sleeper device I've found in a Wormhole I was able to build an AI to find how many Wiki pages had at least one old module name.

Here are the old module name and number of pages pairs:
Spoiler
Searching for: Large Clarity Ward Booster I
Count: 2
Searching for: X-Large Clarity Ward Booster I
Count: 1
Searching for: Medium 'Regard' Remote Capacitor Transmitter
Count: 7
Searching for: Large 'Regard' Remote Capacitor Transmitter
Count: 3
Searching for: Small Electrochemical Capacitor Booster I
Count: 19
Searching for: Medium Electrochemical Capacitor Booster I
Searching for: Heavy Electrochemical Capacitor Booster I
Count: 5
Searching for: Micro Capacitor Booster II
Searching for: Adaptive Invulnerability Field
Count: 18
Searching for: EM Ward Field
Count: 7
Searching for: Explosive Deflection Field
Count: 3
Searching for: Kinetic Deflection Field
Searching for: Thermal Dissipation Field
Count: 5
Searching for: Limited Adaptive Invulnerability Field I
Searching for: Limited 'Anointed' EM Ward Field
Searching for: Limited Thermal Dissipation Field I
Searching for: Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer
Count: 4
Searching for: Anti-Explosive Screen Reinforcer
Searching for: Anti-Kinetic Screen Reinforcer
Searching for: Anti-Thermal Screen Reinforcer
Searching for: Anti-EM Pump
Searching for: Anti-Explosive Pump
Searching for: Anti-Kinetic Pump
Searching for: EM Ward Amplifier
Searching for: Explosive Deflection Amplifier
Searching for: Kinetic Deflection Amplifier
Count: 6
Searching for: Thermal Dissipation Amplifier
Count: 10
Searching for: Basic Explosive Deflection Amplifier
Searching for: Upgraded EM Ward Amplifier I
Searching for: Adaptive Nano Plating I
Searching for: Explosive Plating I
Searching for: Kinetic Plating I
Searching for: Experimental Explosive Plating I
Gallente reverse engineering technology at its best! Too bad they still can't build a ship that can fire missiles as well as a Drake Battlecruiser.
Wish me luck on my next expedition into the unknown! Hopefully I'll find another Sleeper Core that will allow me to create an AI to find and replace all these module names. ;)
Arin Mara
Wiki Manager
Wiki Manager

Post by Arin Mara »

It's me again! I went through all the University Wiki pages and updated the module names I've listed above.
The only page where I couldn't rename a module is https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Basic_Le ... /Doctrines. "Adaptive Invulnerability Field" should be "Adaptive Invulnerability Shield Hardener".

When new module names arrive, throw me a letter through the digital letterbox and I'll see what I can do. :)
If there is an edit I've made by mistake, feel free to revert it: https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Special: ... /Arin_Mara.
Drebin 679
Coordinator
Title: Freshman

Post by Drebin 679 »

Great work, Anindien and Arin! Always nice to see people working to keep the wiki up to date. I had been working on the adaptive nano platings recently, but got carried away mid way.

Regarding the BLAP page, I've used my management privileges (tm) to edit it. In addition to renaming the AIFs to MSHs (rather than the midway AISH), I moved all the remaining <wikifit>s over to local copies, so that their armor and capacitor booster modules are also up to date with the new names.

Laura's written that the the name changes and meta shifts have required the fits to be updated more often than what we can handle. I'd like to believe that what's been seen in this thread, and with the right tools such as Hirmuolio's ShipFitting assistant application, that it is at a level we can handle, and that we can maintain this service at-large for the EVE community.

Thanks again.
Former Incursion Coordinator & Wiki Curator
Image Image Image
Royce007

Post by Royce007 »

I saw lots of people asking the same questions on reddit and other forums. Basically there is no consolidated list anywhere on google.

Would it be alright if I link them to this?
I am me...
Arin Mara
Wiki Manager
Wiki Manager

Post by Arin Mara »

Anidien has done an amazing job not just cataloging all the module name changes, but also linking to all the source material!

This allowed me to create a little script to update all the names on the University Wiki. If anyone else needs to update their module names, I'd be more then happy to lend a hand and run my program across your dateset!

Just write me a mail and we'll see what I can do for you. :)
Anidien Dallacort
Director of Education
Director of Education

Royce007 wrote:I saw lots of people asking the same questions on reddit and other forums. Basically there is no consolidated list anywhere on google.

Would it be alright if I link them to this?
Link away.

This is just copypasta of CCP documentation. All credit/blame to them lol.
Skirmish FC, Graduate

Arin Mara
Wiki Manager
Wiki Manager

Post by Arin Mara »

That Version 18.08 Patch Notes update was very quick Anidien. Thank you! :)
I've updated my Sleeper AI Script and have applied it to the University Wiki. Let's keep the Wiki updated! :)