Review needed for a proposed LSC T3D Doctrine

For discussion of ship fittings
John Juulianos
Title: FC Team Manager

Review needed for a proposed LSC T3D Doctrine

Post by John Juulianos »

I'm keeping this stuff here for later records, but I've updated the fits and they are listed in a post below, which can be found here: https://forum.eveuniversity.org/viewtop ... 17#p921217

There has been some discussion among the staff at LSC, mostly prompted by me, regarding interest in possibly adding some T3Ds to Campus doctrines, since by their nature they are very flexible ships and are fairly common in low sec.

With that, I've been trying to take some time to come up with a good set of T3D fits for combat around Campus. I'm sure these fits aren't perfect (especially with the Svipul and Confessor, since I am the least familiar with how those work personally), but I wanted to go on ahead and put these out for discussion and review. I designed the fits around a "paired group" sort of thing, one set for Armor, the other for shield, and each group has tackle + kiting fits for situation at hand or FC preference. I'm wanting to get some input on these fits, since I'm really only familiar with the Jackdaw and now Hecate, and also I kinda see myself still as a beginner or possibly intermediate skilled fitting designer, so people could probably point out some lacking stuff, or other things I need to improve on the fits.

As for purpose, the ships are paired into groups of shield and armor tanked fits, with a tackle/brawler ship and a ranged/kiting fit to go with each, or flown seperately depending on FC preference (I say this as the long range fits have warp disruptors as well). They would most likely have application in either gate camps, or roams around the busier parts of low sec. They are actually able to go into FW plexes, but have to go into the sizes that allow Cruiser size ships and above, so thats a consideration for fitting I have.

LSC Shield T3D:

Jackdaw - Shield Kiting/Sniping
Spoiler
[Jackdaw, LSC Shield]

Damage Control II
Ballistic Control System II

5MN Y-T8 Compact Microwarpdrive
Medium Ancillary Shield Booster
Initiated Compact Warp Disruptor
Peripheral Compact Target Painter

Light Missile Launcher II
Expanded Probe Launcher I

[Empty Rig slot]
[Empty Rig slot]

Cap Booster 50 x100
Nanite Repair Paste x100
Svipul - Shield Tackle/Brawl
Spoiler
[Svipul, LSC Shield]

Damage Control II
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II

Initiated Compact Warp Scrambler
Fleeting Compact Stasis Webifier

200mm AutoCannon II
200mm AutoCannon II
200mm AutoCannon II
200mm AutoCannon II
[Empty High slot]

Small Processor Overclocking Unit I
[Empty Rig slot]

Cap Booster 50 x100
Nanite Repair Paste x100
LSC Armor T3D:

Hecate - Tackle/Brawl
Spoiler
[Hecate, LSC Armor]

Damage Control II
Small Ancillary Armor Repairer
Magnetic Field Stabilizer II

Light Neutron Blaster II
Light Neutron Blaster II
Light Neutron Blaster II
Light Neutron Blaster II
Light Neutron Blaster II

Small Ancillary Current Router I
[Empty Rig slot]
[Empty Rig slot]

Nanite Repair Paste x200
Confessor - Kiting
Spoiler
[Confessor, LSC Armor]

Damage Control II
Co-Processor II
Heat Sink II
Heat Sink II

Cap Recharger II

Small Focused Pulse Laser II
[Empty High slot]

[Empty Rig slot]
[Empty Rig slot]
[Empty Rig slot]

Gamma S x4
Infrared S x4
Microwave S x4
Multifrequency S x4
Radio S x4
Standard S x4
Ultraviolet S x4
Xray S x4
Nanite Repair Paste x200
Just some extra notes to consider, both as ideas I had with them or assumptions I made:
  • The Svipul was a weird case, as its the most "flexible" in terms of Shield OR armor tank, but I went with a shield tank to pair with the Jackdaw.
  • The Armor fits deal on average more DPS than the Shield fits, but in comparison, the shield fits have greater control over the damage types they deal.
  • I fitted the ships for max DPS in the low slots + the higher damage modifer for tighter fitting on the turrets. If the tank is determined to not be good enough, they can be easily redone swap DPS for tank.
  • No rigs are currently on the fits except for what was needed to make the other parts of the fit work (CPU + PWG Rigs), since of the fits I've tried before Rigs have been something I've struggled to work with effectively, so input and suggestion on these would be greatly appreciated.
  • Building on the last point, I was considering putting cap rigs on the ships, as most of the fits are way over cap, and would burn out pretty quickly.I wasn't sure how to approach this, as rigs work, or Cap booster mods could also be installed. One thing to keep in mind is that for each Tac Destroyer level for the Confessor, cap would improve as it does have a -10% reduction to turret activation cost per level.
Last edited by John Juulianos on 2020.04.04 23:59, edited 2 times in total.
FC Team Manager - Graduate - Wiki Curator - Fittings Officer
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
LaurenceCWinston

Re: Review needed for a proposed LSC T3D Doctrine

Post by LaurenceCWinston »

Could we get some more insight into the intended use case of these fits? Are they intended for small gang roaming, medium-large fleet combat, structure defense, counter-escalation setup, diamond rat hunting etc. etc. ?
Yto Itinen

Post by Yto Itinen »

Thanks for prompting this discussion John, T3Ds are a staple in the losec food chain and the faster we create learning resources for them, the better!

I might object a little in terms of creating a "doctrine". T3Ds are highgly customizable, versatile solo ships.
Using them in fleets requires a critical mass of people and adequate support. I don't know how beneficial would we for Uni to have a Jacdaw doctrine (most popular fleet use) for our operations.
Using them as support for small gangs it's quite more advisable, and at the same time it's a great learning tool to improve a pilot's individual skill.

I'm going to list some priorities on t3d roles based on my experience:

T3D are the cheapest combat scanners that need no compromise to cover this role. A small fleet/gang roam needs at least one of these.
T3D are exceptionally good anti-tackle: any light tackle on a fleetmember can be cleared by an alert confessor/jackdaw pilot, they apply incredibly well at BC levels of range. The TP in the Jackdaw fit are not needed, I will propose you an alternative.
T3D are very versatile/annoying to deal with if piloted well, as they can chose when to engage and when to flee in almost all scenarios: escaping to fight another day is a vital skill that T3D pilots should master.
T3D are awful fleet tackle: the hecate is a good solo brawler/ganker, and yet is very limited as a tackle ship. Smaller ships will outrun it, bigger ships will outgun it. Ceptors and AF can cover the role way better and can enter small plexes.
T3D are awfully susceptible to alpha: they have a fat signature(outside of defense mode) and they need to be on the move/bounce out before dying to a well placed shot/RLML.
A solo T3D that is engaging a similar size opponent can use active reps to a great result(thanks to OH bonus) but many fits prefer the buffer tank just to mitigate this alpha.

Spoiler
[Confessor, Anti-Tackle]

Heat Sink II
Heat Sink II
Nanofiber Internal Structure II
Adaptive Nano Plating II
Small Ancillary Armor Repairer, Nanite Repair Paste

5MN Quad LiF Restrained Microwarpdrive
Small Electrochemical Capacitor Booster I, Navy Cap Booster 400
Warp Disruptor II

[Empty High slot]
Expanded Probe Launcher II, Sisters Combat Scanner Probe
Small Focused Beam Laser II, Aurora S

Small Energy Locus Coordinator II
Small Energy Locus Coordinator II

Aurora S x8
Gleam S x4
Navy Cap Booster 400 x30
Imperial Navy Multifrequency S x4
Imperial Navy Standard S x4
Nanite Repair Paste x140
Agency 'Overclocker' SB5 Dose II x2
Spoiler
[Jackdaw, Troll Jackdaw]

Medium F-S9 Regolith Compact Shield Extender
Kapteyn Compact Sensor Dampener, Targeting Range Dampening Script

Expanded Probe Launcher I, Sisters Combat Scanner Probe
Light Missile Launcher II, Caldari Navy Inferno Light Missile

Small Hydraulic Bay Thrusters I
Small Hydraulic Bay Thrusters II
Small Rocket Fuel Cache Partition II
I propose these two fits in a small gang context, a good pilot would proably be able to use them in a fleet too.

The next two svipul fits are what the top two Svipul zkill pilots use:
Spoiler
[Svipul, luftwraith's Svipul]
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Tracking Enhancer II

Warp Disruptor II
Sensor Booster II,Scan Resolution Script

280mm Howitzer Artillery II,Quake S

Small Targeting System Subcontroller I
Small Targeting System Subcontroller II
Spoiler
[Svipul, Seterinthia's Svipul]
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Vigor Compact Micro Auxiliary Power Core

Republic Fleet Medium Shield Extender
Warp Disruptor II
'Shady' Sensor Booster,Scan Resolution Script

280mm Howitzer Artillery II,Republic Fleet EMP S

Small Core Defense Field Extender II
Small Projectile Metastasis Adjuster II
Fly fun!
Yto
ImageImage
ImageImage

John Juulianos

Post by John Juulianos »

LaurenceCWinston wrote:Could we get some more insight into the intended use case of these fits? Are they intended for small gang roaming, medium-large fleet combat, structure defense, counter-escalation setup, diamond rat hunting etc. etc. ?
I mentioned it in the post, I'll copy paste it here:

As for purpose, the ships are paired into groups of shield and armor tanked fits, with a tackle/brawler ship and a ranged/kiting fit to go with each, or flown seperately depending on FC preference (I say this as the long range fits have warp disruptors as well). They would most likely have application in either gate camps, or roams around the busier parts of low sec. They are actually able to go into FW plexes, but have to go into the sizes that allow Cruiser size ships and above, so thats a consideration for fitting I have.

To put it in the terms that you put out there, small gang roaming mostly, but also perhaps some medium fleet combat with the FW plex factor
Yto Itinen wrote: Using them in fleets requires a critical mass of people and adequate support. I don't know how beneficial would we for Uni to have a Jacdaw doctrine (most popular fleet use) for our operations.
Using them as support for small gangs it's quite more advisable, and at the same time it's a great learning tool to improve a pilot's individual skill.

I'm going to list some priorities on t3d roles based on my experience:

T3D are the cheapest combat scanners that need no compromise to cover this role. A small fleet/gang roam needs at least one of these.
T3D are exceptionally good anti-tackle: any light tackle on a fleetmember can be cleared by an alert confessor/jackdaw pilot, they apply incredibly well at BC levels of range. The TP in the Jackdaw fit are not needed, I will propose you an alternative.
T3D are very versatile/annoying to deal with if piloted well, as they can chose when to engage and when to flee in almost all scenarios: escaping to fight another day is a vital skill that T3D pilots should master.
T3D are awful fleet tackle: the hecate is a good solo brawler/ganker, and yet is very limited as a tackle ship. Smaller ships will outrun it, bigger ships will outgun it. Ceptors and AF can cover the role way better and can enter small plexes.
T3D are awfully susceptible to alpha: they have a fat signature(outside of defense mode) and they need to be on the move/bounce out before dying to a well placed shot/RLML.
A solo T3D that is engaging a similar size opponent can use active reps to a great result(thanks to OH bonus) but many fits prefer the buffer tank just to mitigate this alpha.
I do want to ask some questions about these points, one thing I do want to ask about is your statement about T3Ds are awful against alpha strikes. T3Ds have about the same signature radius compared to other destroyers, and with the Defense mode on all of the T3ds except for the Hecate brings it down to a Frigate sized sig radius for the most part.

And with the Hecate being a bad tackle ship, I do want to ask why you say that? its Prop mode increases MWD speed by 66% and reduces inertia by 66% as well, which makes it faster and more maneuverable, and atleast according to what I've seen playing in Pyfa seems to match the speed of some of the Inteceptors frigates that are used for tackle. This is a part where I'm not familiar with, but since the Hecate is armor tanked, that also means that the extra mid slot is usually fitted with a 2nd web to slow a ship down even slower, or slow multiple ships down.
Yto Itinen wrote: The next two svipul fits are what the top two Svipul zkill pilots use:
Spoiler
[Svipul, luftwraith's Svipul]
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Tracking Enhancer II

Warp Disruptor II
Sensor Booster II,Scan Resolution Script

Small Targeting System Subcontroller I
Spoiler
[Svipul, Seterinthia's Svipul]
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II

Republic Fleet Medium Shield Extender
Warp Disruptor II
'Shady' Sensor Booster,Scan Resolution Script

Can I ask where/how you got these fits? Part of the problem I had when coming up with the fits was I didn't have much of a sample size of good T3D ships to reference. That would be useful information.

Those parts aside though, I appreciate the feedback you've given so far, Of the Unistas I know, you seem to be one of the most familiar with how to apply T3Ds effectively in a fleet.
ImageImage
Nienke Solette

Post by Nienke Solette »

John Juulianos wrote:Can I ask where/how you got these fits? Part of the problem I had when coming up with the fits was I didn't have much of a sample size of good T3D ships to reference. That would be useful information.
I think Yto got them from zkillboard (as he mentioned in his post).

A trend I see if I compare Yto's fits to John's, I see a general trend of higher range and alpha. Since I don't see a suggestion for a Hecate yet, this is what I smashed together (also taking suggestion from top Hecate users on zkillboard). See also fit 1, fit 2, fit 3.Take this with a grain of salt though, I'm very novice in theorycrafting, especially at the T3C area ^^
Spoiler
[Hecate, Hecate Mishmash]
Damage Control II

Tracking Computer II
Cap Recharger II
Sensor Booster II

125mm Railgun II
125mm Railgun II
125mm Railgun II
125mm Railgun II
125mm Railgun II

Small Hybrid Locus Coordinator II
Small Hybrid Locus Coordinator II
Small Transverse Bulkhead II

Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge S x1000
Spike S x1400
Scan Resolution Script x1
Nanite Repair Paste x200
Optimal Range Script x1
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Post by Yto Itinen »

And with the Hecate being a bad tackle ship, I do want to ask why you say that? its Prop mode increases MWD speed by 66% and reduces inertia by 66% as well, which makes it faster and more maneuverable, and atleast according to what I've seen playing in Pyfa seems to match the speed of some of the Inteceptors frigates that are used for tackle. This is a part where I'm not familiar with, but since the Hecate is armor tanked, that also means that the extra mid slot is usually fitted with a 2nd web to slow a ship down even slower, or slow multiple ships down.
To try and put this into perspective, think of a T3D as a Swiss Army Knife: you can do a lot of things with it, all in one package. This does not mean it can be used as restaurant cutlery.

Let me rank a light tackle ceptor, a heavy tackle Assault frigate and a Hecate in propulsion mode with the same overheated prop, a 5mn MWD II:

Stiletto: 5709 m/s 75m sig
Jaguar: 4275 m/s 125m sig
Hecate: 3695m/s 420m sig

The Hecate offers a lightly tanked cruiser EHP in this mode, while making it susceptible to fully applicable BS weapons hits with that MWD bloom. It's as fast as a Nano Omen Navy Issue in this mode, while bearing the brunt of its full weaponry without having nowhere close to its range. Also, it's way more susceptible to being neuted out and left dry by medium sized neuts in comparison to a ceptor, has no Assault damage control to mitigate damage as AF have and medium drones are gonna have a field day vs it. Having to switch between modes to trade durability for speed is a big deal in fights, while TII frigates are already fast and either evasive or durable.
There are faster ships to tackle anything smaller than a Hecate and more durable things to tackle anything bigger. This does not make the Hecate a bad ship by any means.
I do want to ask some questions about these points, one thing I do want to ask about is your statement about T3Ds are awful against alpha strikes. T3Ds have about the same signature radius compared to other destroyers, and with the Defense mode on all of the T3ds except for the Hecate brings it down to a Frigate sized sig radius for the most part.
Again, just because a T3D in one mode is looks good, desn't mean it will be in that mode when situation might call for it. A Confessor in defense mode is a tough cookie, but is hella slow. If enemy tackle keeps it still just for the time it takes it to switch modes, opposing DPS will clear the grid pretty fast. I have seen Jackdaws one shotted by Ishtars with Heavy Drones, so Medium Drones with bonuses to them are gonna mess up a T3D.

One of the most interesting fleet concepts in terms of T3D has been Taylor Moon's AB brawling Confessors with Deacon logi and Two support booshers, but that's a whole setup to mitigate the low speed and mobility. I'm waiting to hear how it went :D

Can I ask where/how you got these fits? Part of the problem I had when coming up with the fits was I didn't have much of a sample size of good T3D ships to reference. That would be useful information.
I went to zkill, checked the guys with most Svipul kills, checked their pages and copied them. These guys might be easily just dorks sniping on fleet kills, but the idea of taking incredible alpha from arty and using it on Sharpshooter mode seems solid. Unfortunately, Svipul has not been up in popularity as other T3Ds have.
ImageImage
ImageImage

Yto Itinen

Post by Yto Itinen »

A trend I see if I compare Yto's fits to John's, I see a general trend of higher range and alpha.
This kinda goes to show that a trend outside of its context means little :D
Jackdaw and Confessor, and Svipul to a certain degree have extremely good range, application and alpha to different degrees.
You can maximize that aspect and make sure to be in situations where it shines, avoid all other uncertain fights.

The Hecate is the Thug of the family, and even if rail hecate has some niche uses(like surprising people with a rail hecate), the fit is
all facemelt:
Spoiler
[Hecate, Sholto Douglas's Hecate]

Damage Control II
Small Ancillary Armor Repairer, Nanite Repair Paste

Warp Scrambler II
X5 Enduring Stasis Webifier
X5 Enduring Stasis Webifier

Expanded Probe Launcher II
Light Neutron Blaster II, Void S

I stole Sholto's fit because he let Uni loot a Mammoth he killed in null and so he gets to be famous. Jokes aside, it's a pretty standard fit, bulkheads to survive some casual alpha or wait for his repper to cycle and full dps build.
ImageImage
ImageImage

Taylor Moon Mahyisti

Post by Taylor Moon Mahyisti »

John Juulianos wrote:
Jackdaw - Shield Kiting/Sniping
Spoiler
[Jackdaw, LSC Shield]

Damage Control II

[Empty Rig slot]
[Empty Rig slot]

Cap Booster 50 x100
Nanite Repair Paste x100
not bad, but you're -8.5 cpu. i'm guessing you're gonna keep the probe launcher offline until you need it, in which case it's fine

two target painters is too much if you're wanting to fly these in a fleet. stacking penalties will add up very quickly, by the third jackdaw those are doing almost nothing.

more serious problem: where the rigs at?

fit aside, the jackdaw just honestly isn't that good. only 200dps with two damage mods and sharpshooter mode is horrific. i'd use a confessor
Svipul - Shield Tackle/Brawl
Spoiler
[Svipul, LSC Shield]

Damage Control II
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II

200mm AutoCannon II
200mm AutoCannon II
200mm AutoCannon II
200mm AutoCannon II
[Empty High slot]

[Empty Rig slot]

Cap Booster 50 x100
Nanite Repair Paste x100
good effort again but a few things:

you really, really need to be using navy cap boosters. the MASB fits 9 navy compared to 7 non-navy, and it only costs 120k for a magazine of those

there's an empty high slot as well that could have a small neut in it (or if not, you can get rid of one processor rig and just meta something). also there's a rig missing again, try and use them all. even if it's just a hyperspatial or something.

svipul isn't quite as bad compared to the jackdaw but still way worse than both armour t3ds, which are amazing. id forget the shield ones and just go for armour
LSC Armor T3D:

Hecate - Tackle/Brawl
Spoiler
[Hecate, LSC Armor]

Damage Control II

Light Neutron Blaster II
Light Neutron Blaster II
Light Neutron Blaster II
Light Neutron Blaster II
Light Neutron Blaster II

[Empty Rig slot]
[Empty Rig slot]

Nanite Repair Paste x200
please fit your ships with rigs. always. also you dont actually need the ancillary, so basically you have no rigs at all :P

you can un-meta the scram and one of the webs, and upgrade the other web to enduring.

but other than that stuff this is a good fit, very similar to my brawling hecate. you've got the right idea with this, just need to fill in all the module slots and un-meta stuff if you can.

this is my brawl hecate fit. yes i know it has four neutron and one ion, and it hurts my soul too, but that's just the way it has to be due to power grid :(
Spoiler
[Hecate, brawl]
Damage Control II

Stasis Webifier II
Stasis Webifier II
Warp Scrambler II

Light Neutron Blaster II
Light Neutron Blaster II
Light Ion Blaster II
[Empty High slot]
Light Neutron Blaster II
Light Neutron Blaster II

Small Hybrid Burst Aerator II
Small Transverse Bulkhead I
Small Transverse Bulkhead I

Void S x1800
Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge S x1800
Nanite Repair Paste x112
Null S x1200
Standard Drop Booster x1
Agency 'Pyrolancea' DB3 Dose I x1
Standard Exile Booster x1

Confessor - Kiting
Spoiler
[Confessor, LSC Armor]

Damage Control II
Co-Processor II
Heat Sink II
Heat Sink II

Cap Recharger II

[Empty High slot]

[Empty Rig slot]
[Empty Rig slot]
[Empty Rig slot]

Gamma S x4
Infrared S x4
Microwave S x4
Multifrequency S x4
Radio S x4
Standard S x4
Ultraviolet S x4
Xray S x4
Nanite Repair Paste x200
ok, please use navy ammo. always. also beams are gonna be much better for kiting than pulse.

dont worry about cap stability too much

you dont need the co-processor

i know it has instant ammo switching and how awesome it is, but you dont need that much ammo. just take multifrequency, ultraviolet, auroura and gleam. and maybe one extra like gamma or something
Taylor Moon Mahyisti

Yto Itinen wrote:One of the most interesting fleet concepts in terms of T3D has been Taylor Moon's AB brawling Confessors with Deacon logi and Two support booshers, but that's a whole setup to mitigate the low speed and mobility. I'm waiting to hear how it went :D
hey how'd you know about that, maybe posting it in public isnt that great for opsec :D

we didnt get many fights but for the one big fight we had it was very good. we were up against some moas/ospreys and there was a small machariel gang 100k off sniping. we did lose a couple of ships to the machariel snipes which i knew would happen but not too many, i havent seen others' logs but i looked through mine and i dodged 3/4 machariel volleys which is very good seeing as they were 100k off. once you're in defense mode those confessors have about the sig radius of a frigate.

we also dodged quite a few of the moa shots with their blasters, some of those might have been to falloff though im not too sure on that

you're quite right that the whole fleet comp has to be set up to enable this. sig tanking requires ab, and using ab can be quite painful at times. i did only manage to get one boosher for it, but we had rapid deployment loaded which helps a lot and obviously the boosh.

i probably wouldnt really use this for smaller fleets, you need that boosher support to really make it work and in small gang you're not necessarily going to have that. and just in general, the smaller your fleet is the less you can get away with using AB, you need the speed to get away from more powerful stuff. if you're a big fleet not much can get you so it's ok :D

but yeah it's a very promising doctrine for sure in 20+ person fleets, definitely gonna try it out some more

edit: video of big fight https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyEB2rOXgY0
Gergoran Moussou

Post by Gergoran Moussou »

Jackdaw and Confessor are the two overall best tactical destroyers right now.

If you're going to put EWAR mids in a Jackdaw, the meta favors damps. This loadout takes a bit more player skill and experience.

This is the most common ship that I fly in roaming fleets nowadays. Generally around 10-15 people total. https://zkillboard.com/kill/81993639/
It's the standard alliance doctrine fit (also used as a support ship for bigger ship doctrines for the Defender launcher, but for Low-Sec roaming stuff, the Defender is irrelevant). Generally, the comp includes one or two Sabres (irrelevant in Low-Sec), some interceptors, and the rest in Jackdaws.

Problem for all tactical destroyers is that they can be very difficult to fit. See the Tech I launchers in my fit? That's because there isn't enough power grid for Tech II. Micro-Auxiliary Power Core II could help with that, but I haven't trained the skill yet (and I just bought it off of an alliance contract that way). Even with the Defender offline, I wasn't able to put all launchers online until I had trained Shield Upgrades V.

I got this brawl/pulse Confessor fit from Raido Kudonen for a Fweddit fleet that he invited Uni members to join. It's to go with Deacon logi. I don't know how much it differs from Taylor Moon's fit beyond the MWD, but it's fairly good.
Spoiler
[Confessor, Confessor]
Damage Control II
400mm Rolled Tungsten Compact Plates
'Refuge' Adaptive Nano Plating I
'Refuge' Adaptive Nano Plating I
Heat Sink II

Warp Disruptor II

Small Ancillary Current Router II
Small Trimark Armor Pump I
Small Trimark Armor Pump I

Scorch S x4
Imperial Navy Standard S x4
Radio S x4
Conflagration S x8
It's supposed to also have an expanded probe launcher, but back when I got it, I didn't have the fitting space to use it even with the power grid implant that Raido said was necessary without Advanced Weapon Upgrades V.

Confessors are more often seen in nano-kitey fits. I just don't have a fit on hand.

Hecate is in a good place for ganking and short-range stuff too. Just don't expect most fits to hold up for long if you start slugging it out in a brawl. I don't have any saved fits for that one either, though. Svipul was the strongest tactical destroyer a while ago, but it has been nerfed pretty hard.

For rigs, engineering rigs are probably a priority in general for T3D because of the fitting issues. Aside from that, brawling should have tank rigs generally, kiting should have weapon/movement rigs. The lossmail that I linked is for a big fleet doctrine that got repurposed for roaming because it's immediately available, rather than a dedicated roaming fit so it has a tank rig instead of an astrometrics rig or a second weapon rig.
9th CCI medalist

John Juulianos

Post by John Juulianos »

Yto Itinen wrote: To try and put this into perspective, think of a T3D as a Swiss Army Knife: you can do a lot of things with it, all in one package. This does not mean it can be used as restaurant cutlery.

Let me rank a light tackle ceptor, a heavy tackle Assault frigate and a Hecate in propulsion mode with the same overheated prop, a 5mn MWD II:

Stiletto: 5709 m/s 75m sig
Jaguar: 4275 m/s 125m sig
Hecate: 3695m/s 420m sig

The Hecate offers a lightly tanked cruiser EHP in this mode, while making it susceptible to fully applicable BS weapons hits with that MWD bloom. It's as fast as a Nano Omen Navy Issue in this mode, while bearing the brunt of its full weaponry without having nowhere close to its range. Also, it's way more susceptible to being neuted out and left dry by medium sized neuts in comparison to a ceptor, has no Assault damage control to mitigate damage as AF have and medium drones are gonna have a field day vs it. Having to switch between modes to trade durability for speed is a big deal in fights, while TII frigates are already fast and either evasive or durable.
There are faster ships to tackle anything smaller than a Hecate and more durable things to tackle anything bigger. This does not make the Hecate a bad ship by any means.

Again, just because a T3D in one mode is looks good, desn't mean it will be in that mode when situation might call for it. A Confessor in defense mode is a tough cookie, but is hella slow. If enemy tackle keeps it still just for the time it takes it to switch modes, opposing DPS will clear the grid pretty fast. I have seen Jackdaws one shotted by Ishtars with Heavy Drones, so Medium Drones with bonuses to them are gonna mess up a T3D.

One of the most interesting fleet concepts in terms of T3D has been Taylor Moon's AB brawling Confessors with Deacon logi and Two support booshers, but that's a whole setup to mitigate the low speed and mobility. I'm waiting to hear how it went :D
Ahh, I see, when I was thinking both when I saw your initial point (heh), and when I was designing the fleet, I was thinking of which of the T3Ds would be good tacklers. When you compare it to more specialized ships, it is definitely lacking. It does give me some ideas though for editing the fleets around, namely perhaps swapping around the Hecate and Confessor roles if I want to still use the basic idea of what I have here (Thing that comes to mind is the Confessor has an AB speed boost, which would negate the issue of Sig bloom, though it would be harder to fit doing a 10mn AB)

Your overall analogy of a Swiss Army Knife is a good explanation of why I thought T3Ds would be a great option for small gang roams around LSC, since there's alot of roles that even though a specialized ship would do much better in, the T3Ds can shift themselves into a tac mode that makes it better in a particular instance, and if someone goes down, someone else could fill in the "role" that person had.
Taylor Moon Mahyisti wrote: not bad, but you're -8.5 cpu. i'm guessing you're gonna keep the probe launcher offline until you need it, in which case it's fine

two target painters is too much if you're wanting to fly these in a fleet. stacking penalties will add up very quickly, by the third jackdaw those are doing almost nothing.

fit aside, the jackdaw just honestly isn't that good. only 200dps with two damage mods and sharpshooter mode is horrific. i'd use a confessor
Hmm, when I was testing my fits in Pyfa, I was not going over CPU, even with the probe launcher on. Could just be the difference in how we are using Pyfa profiles. I will keep in mind later on though that is something I can consider when making edits to the fits.

My initial thoughts on the target painters was for fights where the two sides are equal in numbers, the target painters would increase sig radius for all the ships and be more useful that way. Now looking back at it, I also know that typically damage is focused on one or two targets at a time in a fight, so that "bonus" I thought was there really isnt...

You are much more experienced in combat and fleet ops than I am, but I thought one of the things that made the Jackdaw nice in fleet fights is being able to apply a max on one damage type, which is useful if you can find gaps in an opponet's resist profile. In situations where a fleet has a wide variety of this (say Kitchen sink fleets as an example), the Jackdaw's unique reload speed bonus would be useful since you could switch damage types super fast. In a Rocket brawler fit, you could theoretically swap between all damage types over a few seconds to figure out what dmg type is the most effective, then switch to that accordingly.

Also, I mentioned it above, but I don't have rigs on the ships, since when I was making these fits I wasn't sure what would be a good set of rigs to put on them. Jackdaw could really use damage rigs, but that stresses CPU even more. Shield Tank mods seems counterintuitive since they also increase sig radius. Stuff like that...
Taylor Moon Mahyisti wrote: Svipul - Shield Tackle/Brawl
good effort again but a few things:

you really, really need to be using navy cap boosters. the MASB fits 9 navy compared to 7 non-navy, and it only costs 120k for a magazine of those

there's an empty high slot as well that could have a small neut in it (or if not, you can get rid of one processor rig and just meta something). also there's a rig missing again, try and use them all. even if it's just a hyperspatial or something.

svipul isn't quite as bad compared to the jackdaw but still way worse than both armour t3ds, which are amazing. id forget the shield ones and just go for armour
Didn't consider that with the navy cap boosters, I'm still familiarizing myself with the MASBs, just went with the basic for demo/presentation.

Thanks for the suggestion of the Neut, I'll try adding that in when I do a fit edit in the next few days.
Rigs are the same situation as above, wasn't sure what to put in there.
Hecate - Tackle/Brawl

please fit your ships with rigs. always. also you dont actually need the ancillary, so basically you have no rigs at all :P

you can un-meta the scram and one of the webs, and upgrade the other web to enduring.

but other than that stuff this is a good fit, very similar to my brawling hecate. you've got the right idea with this, just need to fill in all the module slots and un-meta stuff if you can.
Its nice to know I was onto something when I was working on these :D
I'll take another look when I get back home, but I inlcuded the ancillary rig on there to fit the final neutron blaster among the other things on there, I would think it would be a good idea to keep the ancillary rig on there, since in this case allowing the final neutron blaster to make it on instead of an Ion would act as a damage buff no? also, it would help some pilots who otherwise might be having some fitting issues, gives a bit more leeway in that regard.
Confessor - Kiting

ok, please use navy ammo. always. also beams are gonna be much better for kiting than pulse.

i know it has instant ammo switching and how awesome it is, but you dont need that much ammo. just take multifrequency, ultraviolet, auroura and gleam. and maybe one extra like gamma or something
I went with the Pulse because I had the understanding (and Pyfa seemed to back it up) that their Ranges were pretty close to each other compared to other turret weapons and the DPS was much better on Pulse than Beam lasers, I'll try doing it with Beams instead when I get the chance.

On the navy ammo, I was initially afraid that they could shatter during fleet combat and you'd just be sitting there, but looking it up it would take a long time for them to break, so I'll add in Navy ammo to them on the next revision, and reduce the ammount of crystals in there too.
ImageImage
Taylor Moon Mahyisti

John Juulianos wrote:
Taylor Moon Mahyisti wrote: not bad, but you're -8.5 cpu. i'm guessing you're gonna keep the probe launcher offline until you need it, in which case it's fine

Hmm, when I was testing my fits in Pyfa, I was not going over CPU, even with the probe launcher on. Could just be the difference in how we are using Pyfa profiles. I will keep in mind later on though that is something I can consider when making edits to the fits.

My initial thoughts on the target painters was for fights where the two sides are equal in numbers, the target painters would increase sig radius for all the ships and be more useful that way. Now looking back at it, I also know that typically damage is focused on one or two targets at a time in a fight, so that "bonus" I thought was there really isnt...
yep, exactly. also light missiles have good application already, so it's not usually that necessary.
John Juulianos wrote:You are much more experienced in combat and fleet ops than I am, but I thought one of the things that made the Jackdaw nice in fleet fights is being able to apply a max on one damage type, which is useful if you can find gaps in an opponet's resist profile.
that's true, and it is very useful. but it's hard to know what their lowest resist is, often for the ship's lowest natural resist they might put a resist mod to plug it, so it could actually be their highest, though that is less likely for small ships since they have less slots to use.

being able to guess what their resist profile is is very tricky, i've been playing for quite a while and the most i usually do is not shoot EM at armour ships or exp at shields :D

but you're right it is an advantage
In situations where a fleet has a wide variety of this (say Kitchen sink fleets as an example), the Jackdaw's unique reload speed bonus would be useful since you could switch damage types super fast. In a Rocket brawler fit, you could theoretically swap between all damage types over a few seconds to figure out what dmg type is the most effective, then switch to that accordingly.
that's true, you could have one person in the fleet do that and check their damage numbers to see which was highest. i do like the jackdaw's reload bonus
Hecate - Tackle/Brawl

Its nice to know I was onto something when I was working on these :D
I'll take another look when I get back home, but I inlcuded the ancillary rig on there to fit the final neutron blaster among the other things on there, I would think it would be a good idea to keep the ancillary rig on there, since in this case allowing the final neutron blaster to make it on instead of an Ion would act as a damage buff no?
that's true, but the difference isn't that big. on a brawl hecate i'd probably just go for burst aerator and two bulkheads.
Confessor - Kiting

I went with the Pulse because I had the understanding (and Pyfa seemed to back it up) that their Ranges were pretty close to each other compared to other turret weapons and the DPS was much better on Pulse than Beam lasers, I'll try doing it with Beams instead when I get the chance.
[/quote]

actually, with the same ammo, beam lasers do more dps than pulse. i know, it's pretty crazy, i only learnt that a few weeks ago.

of course pulse will be a bit better at very close range because of conflagration which does more damage than gleam, but outside of that you're always going to get more dps at the same range with beams IF tracking isnt an issue (and that is quite a big if i know, but beams do have very good tracking for long range weapons)

one time i was flying a kite confessor out with a couple of others, we found a large frigate gang and were burning away trying to bait their tackle into overcommitting. anyway i wasnt paying attention and their tackle did manage to get on top of me and scram me, which is usually the end of any kite ship but i loaded gleam, overheated and prayed and the guy just melted lol. and i dont think i had a defensive web on that fit either so it was just purely beam lasers being OP that did it. anyway, pulse lasers arent bad but i just feel like beams are incredibly good, i even have them on my brawly sig tank confessor comp since it's a nice hedge against kiters. some wangs comet who thought he was cool strayed a bit too close to us yesterday, sharpshooter mode + auroura made short work of that :)
On the navy ammo, I was initially afraid that they could shatter during fleet combat and you'd just be sitting there, but looking it up it would take a long time for them to break, so I'll add in Navy ammo to them on the next revision, and reduce the ammount of crystals in there too.
it's good to think about these things, but navy crystals last around 10k shots and t2 last exactly 1k. i've never had that happen to me before apart from structure bashes or PvE, you'll die a firey death long before that happens probably
Tal Tracyn
Director of Diplomacy
Director of Diplomacy
Title: Mentor, Graduate, Diplomat , Pineapple Pizza enthusiast

Post by Tal Tracyn »

I have my confessor fitted thusly, mainly fast tackle.
Spoiler
[Confessor, Red Talon]

Heat Sink II
Damage Control II
Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II
Adaptive Nano Plating II
400mm Rolled Tungsten Compact Plates

F-90 Compact Sensor Booster
Warp Disruptor II

Dual Light Beam Laser II
Dual Light Beam Laser II
Dual Light Beam Laser II
Dual Light Beam Laser II
[Empty High slot]
[Empty High slot]

Small Trimark Armor Pump II

Aurora S x4
Navy Cap Booster 400 x9
Scan Resolution Script x1
Agency 'Pyrolancea' DB5 Dose II x1

Jackdaw
Spoiler
[Jackdaw, Litany of Fury]

Damage Control II
Micro Auxiliary Power Core I

Medium F-S9 Regolith Compact Shield Extender
Adaptive Invulnerability Field II
EM Ward Amplifier II
Medium Shield Extender II

Light Missile Launcher II, Caldari Navy Scourge Light Missile
[Empty High slot]

Small Hydraulic Bay Thrusters I
Small Core Defense Field Extender I

Inferno Fury Light Missile x3225
Mjolnir Fury Light Missile x1500
Caldari Navy Inferno Light Missile x1565
Caldari Navy Scourge Light Missile x2525
Agency 'Pyrolancea' DB3 Dose I x1

Builder and runner of Rivet City,Karpinski Labs,Hive of Industry for 4 years solo.
Don of High Sec
Trading for 6 years in Eve.
John Juulianos

Post by John Juulianos »

Okay, after a busy month, I finally finished up my edits to the original T3D fits I shared before, I've still tried to design these to be able to work in pairs according to their Tank type (Shield or Armor), but can be used independently according to FC preference.

As stated before, these ships are designed in mind for flexibile combat in either gate camp scenarios, or Medium and up FW plex combat.

Jackdaw:
Spoiler
[Jackdaw, LSC Shield Kiting]

Warp Disruptor II
Missile Guidance Computer II
Missile Guidance Computer II

Expanded Probe Launcher I /OFFLINE

Small Capacitor Control Circuit I

Navy Cap Booster 100 x50
Missile Precision Script x2
Missile Range Script x2
Nanite Repair Paste x100
Svipul (Speed Tanked Brawler):
Spoiler
[Svipul, LSC Speed Brawl]

Damage Control II
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II

Warp Scrambler II

200mm AutoCannon II
200mm AutoCannon II
200mm AutoCannon II
200mm AutoCannon II
Small Energy Neutralizer II

Small Projectile Metastasis Adjuster I

Navy Cap Booster 50 x100
Nanite Repair Paste x100
Confessor (Oversized AB):
Spoiler
[Confessor, LSC Armor Kiting]

Damage Control II
Heat Sink II

10MN Y-S8 Compact Afterburner
Warp Disruptor II
Small F-RX Compact Capacitor Booster

Small Focused Beam Laser II
[Empty High slot]

Small Capacitor Control Circuit I

Navy Cap Booster 400 x30
Nanite Repair Paste x200
Hecate (Dual Prop Tanked Brawler):
Spoiler
[Hecate, LSC Tank Brawl]

Damage Control II

1MN Y-S8 Compact Afterburner
Warp Scrambler II
Stasis Webifier II

Light Neutron Blaster II
Light Neutron Blaster II
Light Neutron Blaster II
Light Neutron Blaster II
Light Neutron Blaster II

Small Capacitor Control Circuit II

Nanite Repair Paste x200
All the ships have the Expanded Probe Launcher put offline, and should show up this way when loaded on Pyfa or in game. And since this was somewhat of an issue that came up in disucssion before, I also designed these fits with a Custom Pyfa profile based off of the BLAP skillset listed from the wiki: https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Basic_Le ... ing_Pilots
All the ships should be under 100% CPU and PWG according to the BLAP character I created w/ the editor, and the Probe launcher being toggled off.
Here is the skill set exported from Pyfa that can be copied into the Character Editor in Pyfa, which if you are unfamiliar, is in the Editors section of the Menu bar on the top:
Spoiler
Acceleration Control 2
Accounting 0
Advanced Broker Relations 0
Advanced Drone Avionics 0
Advanced Industrial Ship Construction 0
Advanced Industry 0
Advanced Infomorph Psychology 0
Advanced Laboratory Operation 0
Advanced Large Ship Construction 0
Advanced Mass Production 0
Advanced Mass Reactions 0
Advanced Medium Ship Construction 0
Advanced Planetology 0
Advanced Small Ship Construction 0
Advanced Spaceship Command 0
Advanced Target Management 0
Advanced Weapon Upgrades 0
Afterburner 3
Amarr Battlecruiser 0
Amarr Battleship 0
Amarr Carrier 0
Amarr Core Systems 0
Amarr Cruiser 3
Amarr Defensive Systems 0
Amarr Destroyer 3
Amarr Dreadnought 0
Amarr Drone Specialization 0
Amarr Encryption Methods 0
Amarr Freighter 0
Amarr Frigate 3
Amarr Industrial 0
Amarr Offensive Systems 0
Amarr Propulsion Systems 0
Amarr Starship Engineering 0
Amarr Strategic Cruiser 0
Amarr Tactical Destroyer 0
Amarr Titan 0
Anchoring 0
Archaeology 1
Arkonor Processing 0
Armor Layering 0
Armor Rigging 0
Armored Command 0
Armored Command Specialist 0
Assault Frigates 0
Astrogeology 0
Astrometric Acquisition 1
Astrometric Pinpointing 0
Astrometric Rangefinding 1
Astrometrics 3
Astronautic Engineering 0
Astronautics Rigging 0
Auto-Targeting Missiles 0
Biology 0
Bistot Processing 0
Black Ops 0
Bomb Deployment 0
Broker Relations 0
Burst Projector Operation 0
CPU Management 4
Caldari Battlecruiser 0
Caldari Battleship 0
Caldari Carrier 0
Caldari Core Systems 0
Caldari Cruiser 3
Caldari Defensive Systems 0
Caldari Destroyer 3
Caldari Dreadnought 0
Caldari Drone Specialization 0
Caldari Encryption Methods 0
Caldari Freighter 0
Caldari Frigate 3
Caldari Industrial 0
Caldari Offensive Systems 0
Caldari Propulsion Systems 0
Caldari Starship Engineering 0
Caldari Strategic Cruiser 0
Caldari Tactical Destroyer 0
Caldari Titan 0
Capacitor Emission Systems 3
Capacitor Management 3
Capacitor Systems Operation 3
Capital Artillery Specialization 0
Capital Autocannon Specialization 0
Capital Beam Laser Specialization 0
Capital Blaster Specialization 0
Capital Capacitor Emission Systems 0
Capital Energy Turret 0
Capital Hybrid Turret 0
Capital Industrial Ships 0
Capital Precursor Weapon 0
Capital Projectile Turret 0
Capital Pulse Laser Specialization 0
Capital Railgun Specialization 0
Capital Remote Armor Repair Systems 0
Capital Remote Hull Repair Systems 0
Capital Repair Systems 0
Capital Shield Emission Systems 0
Capital Shield Operation 0
Capital Ship Construction 0
Capital Ships 0
Cloaking 0
Cloning Facility Operation 0
Command Burst Specialist 0
Command Center Upgrades 0
Command Destroyers 0
Command Ships 0
Common Moon Ore Processing 0
Connections 0
Contracting 0
Controlled Bursts 2
Core Subsystem Technology 0
Corporation Contracting 0
Corporation Management 0
Covert Ops 0
Criminal Connections 0
Crokite Processing 0
Cruise Missile Specialization 0
Cruise Missiles 0
Customs Code Expertise 0
Cybernetics 1
Cynosural Field Theory 0
Dark Ochre Processing 0
Daytrading 0
Deep Core Mining 0
Defender Missiles 0
Defensive Subsystem Technology 0
Diplomacy 0
Diplomatic Relations 0
Distribution Connections 0
Doomsday Operation 0
Doomsday Rapid Firing 0
Drone Avionics 3
Drone Durability 2
Drone Interfacing 3
Drone Navigation 3
Drone Sharpshooting 2
Drones 5
Drones Rigging 0
Drug Manufacturing 0
EM Armor Compensation 0
EM Shield Compensation 0
Electromagnetic Physics 0
Electronic Attack Ships 0
Electronic Engineering 0
Electronic Superiority Rigging 0
Electronic Warfare 1
Electronics Upgrades 4
Empire Control 0
Energy Grid Upgrades 2
Energy Pulse Weapons 0
Energy Weapon Rigging 0
Evasive Maneuvering 2
Exceptional Moon Ore Processing 0
Exhumers 0
Expedition Frigates 0
Explosive Armor Compensation 0
Explosive Shield Compensation 0
Fast Talk 0
Fighter Hangar Management 0
Fighters 0
Flag Cruisers 0
Fleet Command 0
Frequency Modulation 0
Fuel Conservation 0
Gallente Battlecruiser 0
Gallente Battleship 0
Gallente Carrier 0
Gallente Core Systems 0
Gallente Cruiser 3
Gallente Defensive Systems 0
Gallente Destroyer 3
Gallente Dreadnought 0
Gallente Drone Specialization 0
Gallente Encryption Methods 0
Gallente Freighter 0
Gallente Frigate 3
Gallente Industrial 0
Gallente Offensive Systems 0
Gallente Propulsion Systems 0
Gallente Starship Engineering 0
Gallente Strategic Cruiser 0
Gallente Tactical Destroyer 0
Gallente Titan 0
Gas Cloud Harvesting 0
Gneiss Processing 0
Gravimetric Sensor Compensation 0
Graviton Physics 0
Guided Missile Precision 0
Gunnery 4
Hacking 1
Heavy Assault Cruisers 0
Heavy Assault Missile Specialization 0
Heavy Assault Missiles 0
Heavy Drone Operation 2
Heavy Fighters 0
Heavy Interdiction Cruisers 0
Heavy Missile Specialization 0
Heavy Missiles 3
Hedbergite Processing 0
Hemorphite Processing 0
High Energy Physics 0
High Speed Maneuvering 2
Hull Upgrades 3
Hybrid Weapon Rigging 0
Hydromagnetic Physics 0
Ice Harvesting 0
Ice Harvesting Drone Operation 0
Ice Harvesting Drone Specialization 0
Ice Processing 0
Industrial Command Ships 0
Industrial Reconfiguration 0
Industry 1
Infomorph Psychology 0
Infomorph Synchronizing 0
Information Command 0
Information Command Specialist 0
Interceptors 0
Interdictors 0
Interplanetary Consolidation 0
Invulnerability Core Operation 0
Jaspet Processing 0
Jump Drive Calibration 0
Jump Drive Operation 0
Jump Freighters 0
Jump Fuel Conservation 0
Jump Portal Generation 0
Jury Rigging 0
Kernite Processing 0
Kinetic Armor Compensation 0
Kinetic Shield Compensation 0
Laboratory Operation 0
Ladar Sensor Compensation 0
Large Artillery Specialization 0
Large Autocannon Specialization 0
Large Beam Laser Specialization 0
Large Blaster Specialization 0
Large Disintegrator Specialization 0
Large Energy Turret 0
Large Hybrid Turret 0
Large Precursor Weapon 0
Large Projectile Turret 0
Large Pulse Laser Specialization 0
Large Railgun Specialization 0
Laser Physics 0
Launcher Rigging 0
Leadership 0
Light Drone Operation 1
Light Fighters 0
Light Missile Specialization 0
Light Missiles 3
Logistics Cruisers 0
Logistics Frigates 0
Long Distance Jamming 0
Long Range Targeting 3
Magnetometric Sensor Compensation 0
Marauders 0
Marketing 0
Mass Production 0
Mass Reactions 0
Mechanical Engineering 0
Mechanics 3
Medium Artillery Specialization 0
Medium Autocannon Specialization 0
Medium Beam Laser Specialization 0
Medium Blaster Specialization 0
Medium Disintegrator Specialization 0
Medium Drone Operation 3
Medium Energy Turret 0
Medium Hybrid Turret 2
Medium Precursor Weapon 0
Medium Projectile Turret 0
Medium Pulse Laser Specialization 0
Medium Railgun Specialization 0
Megacorp Management 0
Mercoxit Processing 0
Metallurgy 0
Micro Jump Drive Operation 0
Mining 3
Mining Barge 0
Mining Connections 0
Mining Director 0
Mining Drone Operation 0
Mining Drone Specialization 0
Mining Foreman 0
Mining Frigate 1
Mining Upgrades 0
Minmatar Battlecruiser 0
Minmatar Battleship 0
Minmatar Carrier 0
Minmatar Core Systems 0
Minmatar Cruiser 0
Minmatar Defensive Systems 0
Minmatar Destroyer 3
Minmatar Dreadnought 0
Minmatar Drone Specialization 0
Minmatar Encryption Methods 0
Minmatar Freighter 0
Minmatar Frigate 3
Minmatar Industrial 0
Minmatar Offensive Systems 0
Minmatar Propulsion Systems 0
Minmatar Starship Engineering 0
Minmatar Strategic Cruiser 0
Minmatar Tactical Destroyer 0
Minmatar Titan 0
Missile Bombardment 3
Missile Launcher Operation 3
Missile Projection 2
Molecular Engineering 0
Motion Prediction 2
Nanite Engineering 0
Nanite Interfacing 0
Nanite Operation 0
Navigation 3
Negotiation 0
Neurotoxin Control 0
Neurotoxin Recovery 0
Nuclear Physics 0
ORE Freighter 0
ORE Industrial 0
Offensive Subsystem Technology 0
Omber Processing 0
Outpost Construction 0
Plagioclase Processing 0
Planetology 0
Plasma Physics 0
Power Grid Management 4
Precursor Battlecruiser 0
Precursor Battleship 0
Precursor Cruiser 0
Precursor Destroyer 0
Precursor Dreadnought 0
Precursor Frigate 0
Procurement 0
Projectile Weapon Rigging 0
Propulsion Jamming 1
Propulsion Subsystem Technology 0
Pyroxeres Processing 0
Quantum Physics 0
Radar Sensor Compensation 0
Rapid Firing 2
Rapid Launch 2
Rare Moon Ore Processing 0
Reactions 0
Recon Ships 0
Remote Armor Repair Systems 3
Remote Hull Repair Systems 0
Remote Reactions 0
Remote Sensing 0
Repair Drone Operation 0
Repair Systems 2
Reprocessing 0
Reprocessing Efficiency 0
Research 0
Research Project Management 0
Resistance Phasing 0
Retail 0
Rocket Science 0
Rocket Specialization 0
Rockets 0
Salvage Drone Operation 0
Salvaging 3
Science 4
Scientific Networking 0
Scordite Processing 0
Scrapmetal Processing 0
Security Connections 0
Sensor Linking 1
Sentry Drone Interfacing 0
Sharpshooter 2
Shield Command 0
Shield Command Specialist 0
Shield Compensation 0
Shield Emission Systems 3
Shield Management 3
Shield Operation 0
Shield Rigging 0
Shield Upgrades 3
Signal Dispersion 0
Signal Suppression 0
Signature Analysis 3
Signature Focusing 0
Skirmish Command 0
Skirmish Command Specialist 0
Sleeper Encryption Methods 0
Sleeper Technology 0
Small Artillery Specialization 0
Small Autocannon Specialization 0
Small Beam Laser Specialization 0
Small Blaster Specialization 0
Small Disintegrator Specialization 0
Small Energy Turret 0
Small Hybrid Turret 3
Small Precursor Weapon 0
Small Projectile Turret 0
Small Pulse Laser Specialization 0
Small Railgun Specialization 0
Social 0
Sovereignty 0
Spaceship Command 3
Spatial Phenomena Generation 0
Spodumain Processing 0
Starbase Defense Management 0
Structure Doomsday Operation 0
Structure Electronic Systems 0
Structure Engineering Systems 0
Structure Missile Systems 0
Supply Chain Management 0
Support Fighters 0
Surgical Strike 1
Survey 3
Tactical Logistics Reconfiguration 0
Tactical Shield Manipulation 2
Tactical Weapon Reconfiguration 0
Takmahl Technology 0
Talocan Technology 0
Target Breaker Amplification 0
Target Management 4
Target Navigation Prediction 2
Target Painting 0
Thermal Armor Compensation 0
Thermal Shield Compensation 0
Thermodynamics 0
Torpedo Specialization 0
Torpedoes 0
Trade 2
Trajectory Analysis 1
Transport Ships 0
Triglavian Encryption Methods 0
Triglavian Quantum Engineering 0
Tycoon 0
Ubiquitous Moon Ore Processing 0
Uncommon Moon Ore Processing 0
Veldspar Processing 0
Visibility 0
Warhead Upgrades 0
Warp Drive Operation 3
Weapon Destabilization 0
Weapon Disruption 0
Weapon Upgrades 3
Wholesale 0
Wing Command 0
XL Cruise Missile Specialization 0
XL Cruise Missiles 0
XL Torpedo Specialization 0
XL Torpedoes 0
Yan Jung Technology 0
The Spoiler is really long, since it copies every skill and assigns the skill level to it, IDK if it can be safely shortened or not.
ImageImage
Nienke Solette

Post by Nienke Solette »

Feel free to test these fits out coming Tuesday on Sisi! https://forum.eveuniversity.org/viewtop ... 4&t=116233
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage