Algos fit for pirate arc

For discussion of ship fittings
Ferdinand II Echerie

Algos fit for pirate arc

Post by Ferdinand II Echerie »

Would a Algos be viable for the guristas arc? If so, fit suggestion? Or is there a better alternative? alpha with gallente primary, but with decent caldari skills.
Arin Mara
Wiki Manager
Wiki Manager

Re: Algos fit for pirate arc

Post by Arin Mara »

The Pirate Epic Arcs can be done in an Interceptor. Even after the changes to Interdiction Nullification, Interceptors are great at reducing the probability that you lose a Mission Item and fail the whole Epic Arc. However, you can do the Epic Arc in a Destroyer, too, no problem :)

I suggest fitting enough tank to be able to survive Mission 11 - Foxfire and enough DPS to destroy Eroma Eralen's Battlecruiser in Spy Games. Capacitor stability is a very low priority because most Missions last a few minutes and have simple objectives (compared to the Empire Epic Arcs that I also edited ;) ).
Ferdinand II Echerie

Post by Ferdinand II Echerie »

Arin Mara wrote: 2021.07.22 07:33 The Pirate Epic Arcs can be done in an Interceptor. Even after the changes to Interdiction Nullification, Interceptors are great at reducing the probability that you lose a Mission Item and fail the whole Epic Arc. However, you can do the Epic Arc in a Destroyer, too, no problem :)

I suggest fitting enough tank to be able to survive Mission 11 - Foxfire and enough DPS to destroy Eroma Eralen's Battlecruiser in Spy Games. Capacitor stability is a very low priority because most Missions last a few minutes and have simple objectives (compared to the Empire Epic Arcs that I also edited ;) ).
Thanks!
Cucumber Roll

Post by Cucumber Roll »

I typically run them in an algos. Works really well. 1 small shield booster is all the tank you'll need. Use a 5mn fit. I run either blasters or autocannons but you rarely ever have use for the guns because most things melt to the drones so quickly.