UniWiki BLAP fits

An archive for fittings that have already been discussed and imported onto the wiki.
Neonen Enderas (Biomassed 2017.06.23)

UniWiki BLAP fits

Post by Neonen Enderas (Biomassed 2017.06.23) »

Morning,

the UniWiki and fleet-up fits are missing some.. consistency.
A. They do not list ammunition to bring. Which lead to people using T1 ammo in their BLAP Vexors yesterday. (Example)
B. The HAM Caracal has RLMLs in it's hold but the RLML does not. Furthermore it has no drones.

While I can fix the wiki page, I can't fix the fleet-up. It makes things much easier if you pre-select the ammunition to bring for reshipping contracts compared to:
Import fit into PYFA, add ammunition of the right type, fiddle around with the amount of ammunition, check for drones, save fit to character, go shopping

Could be cut down to:
Import, buy, go shipping.

Edit: Fits got fixed, should make restocking really simple now. ;)
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Did someone say "Stealthbomber"? Explosions? And ECM? I'm in! Let's blow shit up! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Budda Sereda
Title: Manager (Fittings), Mentor, Lieutenant, Graduate, Management

Re: UniWiki BLAP fits

Post by Budda Sereda »

@Titus: I guess your call: I can easily add 5 reloads of faction heavy missiles (875 per each), but fit also has refit for RLML and if so needs set of light missiles too... which will make it too expensive.
Should we remove RLMLs?
Budda Sereda
Title: Manager (Fittings), Mentor, Lieutenant, Graduate, Management

Re: UniWiki BLAP fits

Post by Budda Sereda »

That was fixed for RLM, for HM we will think on how to distribute ammo for fights.