Gila

An archive for fittings that have already been discussed and imported onto the wiki.
Neonen Enderas (Biomassed 2017.06.23)

Re: Gila

Post by Neonen Enderas (Biomassed 2017.06.23) »

It would be great if you could like.. drop some numbers to compare and not let us figure out everything on our own.
66m for 26 more peak recharge are not worth it imo. Because if you want to do that, you can also add faction shield extenders which give higher buffer with a smaller sig bloom. ;)
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Did someone say "Stealthbomber"? Explosions? And ECM? I'm in! Let's blow shit up! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Budda Sereda
Title: Manager (Fittings), Mentor, Lieutenant, Graduate, Management

Post by Budda Sereda »

Bob Maths wrote:
Titus Tallang wrote:Posted PvE fits to Fleet-up (we don't post directly to wiki anymore). Fits posted:
Caldari Shield Power Relays are not that expensive over the entire fit and gives a considerable boost to the survival of the gila under heavy fire.
Caldari SPR give 1% of Recharge Rate Bouns and reduces Cap recharge rate penalty for 5%.
For passive fit we don't care for cap, and blinging 1 SPR gives 9 HP/s, replacing 3 SPR - 26 HP/s. Does it worth spending 70M ISK more?
Same about Republic Fleet LSE: replacing 3 modules give 26 HP/S as well for 100M.
If replaced all 6 additional boost is 52 HP/s.

Considering resist around 65% that is 80 EHP/s, which should help staying on grid longer and run sites quicker (maybe with more DDAs instead of SPR).
Not bad, but the price is almost 75% higher.

I guess players should figure out how to bling fit, wiki purpose is to give general ideas.
Budda Sereda

Post by Budda Sereda »

Uploaded PvP fits:
- Solo PvP Rocket 1% (just added more drones of different flavor)
- Fleet PvP, Active Resist (with RLML)
- Fleet PvP, Passive Resist (with RLML)

All of Fleet PvP fits have 1 empty high power slot. Should I put "Automated Targeting System"? Won't it make damage?
Soulweave

Post by Soulweave »

Budda Sereda wrote:Uploaded PvP fits:
- Solo PvP Rocket 1% (just added more drones of different flavor)
- Fleet PvP, Active Resist (with RLML)
- Fleet PvP, Passive Resist (with RLML)

All of Fleet PvP fits have 1 empty high power slot. Should I put "Automated Targeting System"? Won't it make damage?
I dont think fleet fits would need targetting system.

On a note, I see that you included c3 gila and the active tank one.

I used to run Gila on lv4 missions when I was living in pureblind, but sadly cant remember the fit as I seem to have deleted by mistake. On second thoughts, most ppl that run Lv4s use either Machariel, Maelstrom, Raven, Domi or tengu, so I think its ok to omit the Gila, but perhaps just put a note on the active tank pve fit about possibility of lv4s?
Budda Sereda

Post by Budda Sereda »

Soulweave wrote:
Budda Sereda wrote:All of Fleet PvP fits have 1 empty high power slot. Should I put "Automated Targeting System"? Won't it make damage?
I dont think fleet fits would need targeting system.
Could you please elaborate?
Soulweave wrote:On a note, I see that you included c3 gila and the active tank one.
We do have WHC C3 fit in fleet-up, but I did not publish it to Wiki as that is a specific use case and "Solo PvE - Passive" can work well for this purpose
If you speak about "Solo PvE - Passive" and "Solo PvE - Active" then they were uploaded a few weeks ago (see earlier comments, approved yet by Titus, not recently).
Soulweave wrote: I used to run Gila on lv4 missions when I was living in pureblind, but sadly cant remember the fit as I seem to have deleted by mistake. On second thoughts, most ppl that run Lv4s use either Machariel, Maelstrom, Raven, Domi or tengu, so I think its ok to omit the Gila, but perhaps just put a note on the active tank pve fit about possibility of lv4s?
I did use myself "Solo PvE - Active" fit Gila by my alt:
- for L3 - with Gist booster - works excellently!
- for L4 missions - it works a bit worse: has enough tank, some issues with cap, though they are manageable. And skill dependent.
I do think that L4 can be run using other ships, but that's also possible with Gila. What is the best ship? I guess Machariel indeed, but it requires different specialization: Large Projectile guns, 2 racial BSs, while Gila - drones, missiles, and 2 racial cruisers. That are different profiles, requires a different amount of SPs, and both are viable.
Also "Solo PvE - Active" fit Gila can be used for DED sites, lots of other PvE activity so it makes sense to be published under generic name.