Contested Gallente Azure Canyon info is outdated

<<

Sivaira Chen

Portrait

Post 2020.03.29 02:56

Contested Gallente Azure Canyon info is outdated

Hi,
I was running Gallente COSMOS sites recently in a HAM fit Caracal, and I found that the info regarding the Contested Gallente Azure Canyon(it's actually Chasm not Canyon) is not up to date. When I initially took the acceleration gate to the first pocket, I not only warped at 0 on the ships that were stated in the Wiki, but I also landed among a large fleet of Serpentis battlecruisers as well. I ended up taking extremely heavy damage from the elite cruisers and had to warp out with 12% shields remaining.
Can someone please update the Wiki to include the battlecruisers in the first pocket?(there were about 7 of them)
<<

Hirmuolio Pine

Portrait

Post 2020.03.29 09:08

Re: Contested Gallente Azure Canyon info is outdated

COSMOS information is incomplete. If you are going to run COSMOS it would be great if you took the time to add and fix info on the wiki.

See the quick guide to editing in the other thread.

Many sites in New Eden have two different names. One that you see in system and another you see in starmap.

If you look at system of "Colelie" in starmap with color by "DED Deadspace Report" enabled you will see that it is called "Contested Gallente Azure Canyon" in there.

Why CCP has done this is a mystery to all.

Return to Wiki