Discord

<<

Rayanth

Portrait

Wiki Manager
Wiki Manager

Post 2019.11.13 03:54

Discord

I have been working with the fine folks behind Talking in Stations for a while now, and together we have created a #uniwiki channel on their TiS Discord Server.

Talking in Stations and EVE University share a common goal: Dissemination of information about this wonderful game way play, especially in ways that will help bring new players into the fold, and in a manner that makes no allegiances or alliances so that all voices can be heard. It was almost a no-brainer to reach out and work together in this avenue - they have a large and knowledgeable group of players who may be eager to help with the wiki, and we... well, we have the wiki :D

#uniwiki is an opt-in channel, but it should be publicly visible on their Discord server as of tonight. The intent of the channel is to maintain an open channel of communication with the TiS listenerbase, get feedback on changes being made to the wiki, and hopefully entice a few of them to help out with editing some of the sections our own membership is less knowledgeable on.

If you want to join, head on over to their Discord - here's an invite link!

(No additional arrangements between TiS and E-Uni have been made as part of this, and none are implied. This is not meant to be "the E-Uni Discord" it is solely for the purpose of the wiki)
UniWiki Manager - Teaching Staff
Scientia Ipsa Potentia Est
<<

Azanthriel Aurilen

Portrait

Post 2020.02.23 21:11

Re: Discord

I have been using Discord and TIS for my long 1 week EVE career. At least I know how to use Discord (sort of.)
Now this EVE thing...lets see. :twisted:

Return to Wiki