Wiki Curator Parade!

Use this to discuss edits or changes to the wiki.
Arin Mara
Wiki Manager
Wiki Manager

Wiki Curator Parade!

Post by Arin Mara »

Wiki Curator Parade!

You may only join the Wiki Department if the Wiki Manager personally deems you a consistently high performing Wiki contributor and awards you the Wiki Curator award as described in the Wiki Curator Program.

____________________ ____________________ ____________________

Wiki Curators. Salartarium. Evon R'al. As Wiki Manager, I'm bursting with pride when I look at the torrent of elite Wiki contributions you have made over the years.

Here are only your most recent achievements:
Spoiler
  • made EVE University Events easier to run by creating an Event Template and applying it to all EVE University Events
  • the Wiki has a predictable look and feel thanks to the Infobox templates that make all Infoboxes conform to the same style
  • organized the skills of Perfect Refiners, a group of exceptional ore refiners who volunteer to process ores for free
  • distributed the knowledge about time-sensitive and deadly Limited time events by keeping their Pages up-to-date
  • made hundreds of edits even before the Veridian Expansion graced us with new Ships, Homefront Operations and new Skills
  • equipped capsuleers with cutting edge technology by updated the list of Third-party tools
  • saved the foundational code for displaying all Ship Pages from falling into disuse due to its complexity and lack of documentation by demystified the Template:ShipArticle
  • allowed capsuleers can learn crucial information faster by standardizing the Navigational Templates, both Navboxes and Sidebars
  • made COSMOS edits, image transcriptions, Manual of Style enforcements and Page rewrites beyond count
  • ... I cannot keep speaking. I'll pass out. You'll have to read the rest of their achievements in the Wiki In 2022: A Feast For Eyes and its 11 accompanying Wiki Reports
You have touched the minds of thousands without them knowing that it is because of your labors that they are uplifted. With this limelight I part the shadow in which you selflessly edit and invite you to take the stage to receive your reward!

ImageImage

I, Wiki Manager Arin Mara, through the power granted to me by the Director of Education Anidien Dallacort and the CEO of EVE University Devalt Yotosala hereby award you the Scope Syndication SKIN of your choice and an OMEGA Clone State code.

Please help Anidien, Devalt and I thank Evon and Salartarium for making the UniWiki the most beautiful and the most truthful publicly available knowledge repository in all of New Eden!

Thank you Shaemus O'Conor for dressing up Salartarium and Evon portraits in gold, laurel leaf and ribbons that touch the stars. Ad Astra!
Shaemus O'Conor

Re: Wiki Curator Parade!

Post by Shaemus O'Conor »

Congratulations!

Well deserved, the wiki is one of our most awesome services and many thousands people will see your contributions.

:salute:
All praise the glorious Griffin!

Communications Officer - Quartermaster Officer

Ex-Communications Manager

Image Image Image Image Image Image
Doctor Zub

Post by Doctor Zub »

Congratulations! Well done!
Salartarium

Post by Salartarium »

Wao.

I’d like to thank Evon R’al and the other former wiki curators. I don’t think people realize what R’al does is pretty abnormal as not only is he not in Uni, but also does Departmental tasks that subtract both from his EVE time and his wiki time. Personally, I’m impressed how much gets done by the wiki editors given how few of them there are compared to more popular games.

EVE is a complex game with so many mechanics to master and EVE University has done a great job at making it all more accessible. I hope that once I’ve exhausted all my energy and game knowledge and move on from the Wiki others will share their curiosity and skill add to the fountain of knowledge we all drink from.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Ivane en Daire

Post by Ivane en Daire »

Belated Congratulations! It is truly impressive, the dedication to providing services such as the Wiki, Forums, and more.
Where to start? At the beginning...