Teaching Dept Graphic

Use this to discuss edits or changes to the wiki.

Bestest betterer one (choose 2):

Poll ended at 2022.10.26 05:42

Original is fine, just leave it.
7%
14%
29%
7%
36%
I didn't need to vote because I really don't care, but I want my lack of caring to be formally noted.
7%

Total votes: 14

Jindo Lee

Teaching Dept Graphic

Post by Jindo Lee »

So after being away for so long and seeing my old graphic with fresh eyes, I just want to apologize to everyone who had to look at this busy/noisy crap for the past six years (25% blame to Titus for approving it).

Not only does it look terrible at smaller sizes, it is completely inconsistent with the style of most of the other e-uni graphics (even though many are no longer used).

Anyway, I'd like to offer an update with a few variations for your consideration:

Original:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jindo Lee

Re: Teaching Dept Graphic

Post by Jindo Lee »

I just noticed that the original actually looks like the students are being shown the door... Get out! :shock:
Arin Mara
Wiki Manager
Wiki Manager

Post by Arin Mara »

A reminder that the final decision about EVE University Teaching Department graphics will be made either by the Department that uses or that maintains it, the Teaching Department Manager Uryence or Communication Department Manager Hideo Date.

They may decide to pick the most popular graphic, so do continue to vote and show your appreciation for Jindo's work. :)

If both Managers show disinterest in the topic I will lean towards tradition and keep the original graphic.
Jindo Lee

Post by Jindo Lee »

Yes of course! I didn't mean to step on any toes.
As my original post states: "for your consideration." I'm just a nobody tossing out ideas and trying to be helpful. ;)

If the teaching staff is interested, they can use it -- if not they won't. It won't hurt my feelings one way or another.

I've got too much time on my hands... :headbang: