Jump Clones and Wormhole Space

<<

Xanne Ashlander

Portrait

Post 2019.12.01 18:59

Jump Clones and Wormhole Space

I've been reading everything I can find on the Wiki recently regarding wormhole space, nevertheless, I was quite shocked when another Unista recently told me that you cannot jump clone to or from W-space to K-space.

Squinting, I can see now that this is hinted at in a couple of locations, but I feel like it should be explicitly stated on both the Jump Clone page, and probably somewhere on the Wormhole life page, maybe also the WHC page. In addition, it raises a ton of Wormhole life questions, getting your person and things in and out of W-space, etc.

My buddy also said that it might be possible set your medical clone in W-space, and use suicide as a method of getting back, but I couldn't find any mention of that method, either.

Cheers!
<<

Conci Furiram

Portrait

Campus Manager
Campus Manager

Post 2019.12.01 20:57

Re: Jump Clones and Wormhole Space

To clear things up:

• You cannot clone jump into, out of, or between w-space.
  • You cannot set your medical clone in w-space.
  • You can install a clone in an Upwell structure with the clone bay service in w-space
  • You can switch clones in the same structure.

Thera is an exception; it acts like a k-space system.

A common practice we do: install a learning clone and a clean clone in our staging structure. We switch between the two when logging off and undocking. We also have additional structure for another, special use, clone

Remember, anyone can edit the wiki. If you find areas that confused you now, someone else will too! It helps everyone if you edit those parts once you have gotten it cleared up.
<<

Xanne Ashlander

Portrait

Post 2019.12.03 16:36

Re: Jump Clones and Wormhole Space

Return to Wiki