<<

Rayanth

Portrait

Wiki Manager
Wiki Manager

Post 2019.09.15 03:19

Re: Wiki Help Needs

Celine en Chasteaux wrote:
Rayanth wrote:Review of the ship list in the Template:Sh to make sure all newly added ships are represented

Is this just a matter of some legwork to compare this list with a master/official list somewhere? If that's all that is, I can help.

Basically, yes. Just ensure it lists all the ships that can be feasibly obtained by a pilot in the game -- so no Cockroach or Polaris ships, but AT ships are fine (Because they could still be traded and/or seen in game)

I think the best reference would probably be the Market browser in game - it should have almost every ship that can be acquired, on it.
UniWiki Manager - Teaching Staff - Events Staff
Scientia Ipsa Potentia Est
<<

Celine en Chasteaux

Portrait

Post 2019.09.16 10:13

Rayanth wrote:
Rayanth wrote:Review of the ship list in the Template:Sh to make sure all newly added ships are represented

Is this just a matter of some legwork to compare this list with a master/official list somewhere? If that's all that is, I can help.

Basically, yes. Just ensure it lists all the ships that can be feasibly obtained by a pilot in the game -- so no Cockroach or Polaris ships, but AT ships are fine (Because they could still be traded and/or seen in game)

I think the best reference would probably be the Market browser in game - it should have almost every ship that can be acquired, on it.

Don't have easy access to the game at work, but can check via the Neocom II app?
If that's acceptable, then it flags up these as missing from template:sh -

SPOILER WARNING!
Praxis
Maller
Stratios Emergency Responder
Monitor

And flags up these as missing from Neocom II, but in template:sh* -

SPOILER WARNING!
Aliastra Catalyst
Inner Zone Shipping Catalyst
Inner Zone Shipping Imicus
Intaki Syndicate Catalyst
InterBus Catalyst
Nefantar Thrasher
Quafe Catalyst
Rattlesnake Victory Edition
Sarum Magnate
Scorpion Ishukone Watch
Sukuuvestaa Heron
Tash-Murkon Magnate
Vherokior Probe

* Some/most of these ships are in an 'unpublished' sections of Neocom though, which I didn't know if that was relevant or not, as my knowledge of ships is pretty non existent.

Let me know if that's helpful or not. I might be able to cross reference in-game at another time, but not while I'm at work :D
<<

Hirmuolio Pine

Portrait

Post 2019.09.16 14:26

Added the missing ships.

Those unpublished ships were "special edition" ships that had different paintjob compared to the normal ship. They have been turned into SKINs now.
<<

Rayanth

Portrait

Wiki Manager
Wiki Manager

Post 2019.09.19 06:39

Thank you both, marking it off the list.
<<

Celine en Chasteaux

Portrait

Post 2019.09.23 12:52

Rayanth wrote:[*]Epic Arc Pages - on Chapter pages, link to previous and next chapter at bottom (so user doesn't have to go back to Index to get to next chapter, while running it)

I'll look into this, as it seems straightforward.
<<

Celine en Chasteaux

Portrait

Post 2019.09.23 13:11

Rayanth wrote:[*]Epic Arc Pages - on Chapter pages, link to previous and next chapter at bottom (so user doesn't have to go back to Index to get to next chapter, while running it)

I've added to the SoE arc:

https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/The_Bloo ... y_of_Mercy

If you can check that's the kind of thing you were after, I'll do the others.

EDIT: In fact, I've done them all. If they need prettying up at all, let me know.
<<

Rayanth

Portrait

Wiki Manager
Wiki Manager

Post 2019.09.25 08:15

I've added to the SoE arc:

https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/The_Bloo ... y_of_Mercy

If you can check that's the kind of thing you were after, I'll do the others.

EDIT: In fact, I've done them all. If they need prettying up at all, let me know.

Looks fine to me! Looking like I need to put more things on my list :)
<<

Celine en Chasteaux

Portrait

Post 2019.10.01 07:37

Edhin Delphiki wrote:
Rayanth wrote:[*]Rework the images in the lower half of the Fleet-Up page to use the dark theme on FleetUp so they aren't so contrasting to the UniWiki theme[/list]

I volunteer here as I started the dark theme consideration.

Warm Regards,
Edhin

Took care of this (with Edhin's permission), as it was easy for me to do while at work: https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Fleet-Up

Although just replacing the files caused some weirdness, so I uploaded new ones. If you want to do some housekeeping/save some space, these three can be deleted:

Fleet-up doctrines showflyable.png
Fleet-up doctrines flyable.png
Fleet-up fittings.png

--

Let me know if there's any more items that just need a bit of legwork and not much knowhow. Not sure there was anything else on the list I can do. Maybe the big icons page, if you can give an example of what the links are like now, and what they should be like?
<<

Celine en Chasteaux

Portrait

Post 2019.10.07 11:56

Rayanth wrote:[*]Flesh out the https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Singularity page and add imagery to help players get through the launcher option to use it. Also should include some comment in addition to the mirroring comment, that 1) characters that did not exist prior to last mirror will not be on Sisi and 2) the password is also copied at time of mirror so if you've changed your password SINCE the mirror, you need to use the old one.

Done this one as well.
(Note the images were a bit untidy, so I have updated them and they should look better when they get recached)
<<

Rayanth

Portrait

Wiki Manager
Wiki Manager

Post 2019.10.10 07:15

Rayanth wrote:[*]Flesh out the https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Singularity page and add imagery to help players get through the launcher option to use it. Also should include some comment in addition to the mirroring comment, that 1) characters that did not exist prior to last mirror will not be on Sisi and 2) the password is also copied at time of mirror so if you've changed your password SINCE the mirror, you need to use the old one.

Done this one as well.
(Note the images were a bit untidy, so I have updated them and they should look better when they get recached)

I added a couple notes about /copyships being disabled, but I need to actually make sure of that, I think -- it was disabled the last time I tried it, and it was removed from the list of player commands on https://community.eveonline.com/support/test-servers/singularity-player-commands/
Previous

Return to Wiki