Forum rules
This forum can be viewed by the public.
<<

Bunny Crusher

Portrait

Post 2016.04.21 22:19

New Capitals Testing

Greetings!

I've been following the citadel expansion, and I'm very interested in capitals. With so many new modules; is there going to be a testing / prototype phase? people messing around with stuff and figuring out what works? Or is that going to be mostly theory crafting?

I'm interested, Sign me up, what's going on?

-BC
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
<<

Titus Tallang

Portrait

Director of Special Projects
Director of Special Projects

Post 2016.04.22 00:13

Re: New Capitals Testing

I'm definitely very interested in all sorts of discussion on the subject, from your own ideas to interesting fittings/lossmails that you found that other people use.
Scientia potentia est.
If a statement I made seems offensive to you, please be assured that this was not my intent.
If I am mistaken about something, please tell me about it. We improve through sharing knowledge.
<<

Bunny Crusher

Portrait

Post 2016.04.22 00:29

Loss mails might be hard to find on the new stuff :P

But I'm totally up to experimenting, Feel free to message with ideas, and I'll research the bajeesus outa them.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
<<

Bunny Crusher

Portrait

Post 2016.04.22 03:16

Random Idea.

If we get a triage module vefore patch, for automatic conversion to new force carrier, think it would sell well?

Enough to cover a new carrier and insurance with a bit of profit?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
<<

Tonk Omnom

Portrait

Assistant Titles Manager
Assistant Titles Manager

Post 2016.04.22 05:46

Bunny Crusher wrote:Random Idea.

If we get a triage module vefore patch, for automatic conversion to new force carrier, think it would sell well?

Will the FAX sell (well)? My bet is on yes, they will be in high demand. Not everyone owning a carrier will no they will be converted if a triage module is fit, or forgets or can't make it to the computer or whatever. A lot of people will want to buy one as quickly as possible.
<<

Bunny Crusher

Portrait

Post 2016.04.22 06:40

I think I'll be adding one of those to my next shipment then. Sounds like a good opportunity.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
<<

Tonk Omnom

Portrait

Assistant Titles Manager
Assistant Titles Manager

Post 2016.04.22 07:05

Keep in mind though that this is just my humble opinion, not gospel truth :lol:
<<

Rashar Arji

Portrait

Post 2016.04.22 08:27

Bunny Crusher wrote:Random Idea.

Not entirely sure what you meant here. You yourself have to aquire a Triage Module for carrier to FAX conversion. You won't be handed anything. The FAXes will most likely be a bit more expensive than carriers currently are, but there are a lot of people thinking in the same way as you are. I know several people that stock up on carriers to convert them into FAXes to make a quick buck.
<<

Bunny Crusher

Portrait

Post 2016.04.22 08:34

I understand that. It sounds reasonable though. Brand new ship, either convert the first day or spend time building one. And I imagine they will be priority targets.

I'll take the risk. Worst case, I keep it and learn them too.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
<<

Rashar Arji

Portrait

Post 2016.04.22 08:46

Oh ok, all good then! :) But it does look like FAXes will be a bit more expensive than what carriers are currently, so you'll most likely make a nice buck doing it.
<<

White 0rchid

Portrait

Post 2016.04.22 09:06

Current indications show they cost the same in materials so eventually they will settle down. Also you gotta remember big groups will be converting a significant amount of their carriers into fax ;)
<<

Bunny Crusher

Portrait

Post 2016.04.22 09:07

^_^
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
<<

Martin Vanzyl

Portrait

Assistant Mentor Manager
Assistant Mentor Manager

Post 2016.04.22 11:52

I've been testing and playing around with the new stuff on SISI, supers and FAXs so far. Gallente and Amarr only. And got the bare bones of a 'Rookie's Journey with caps' -guide going, but its really not a good realistic testing environment on SISI at the moment - especially during mass tests. Every tom dick and harry is showing up in Titans, and I've got 2 recent Killmails where I was Doomsdayed by about twelve plus Titans. In the latest fleet for example I was one of 5 dudes in entire fleet of 90 plus that showed up in FAX :shock: :?
EVE University Mentor - Teacher - WHC Camper - FCC

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

FCC - Fleet Command Course
<<

Bunny Crusher

Portrait

Post 2016.04.22 12:16

O_o .....

At least it looked cool?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
<<

Bunny Crusher

Portrait

Post 2016.04.23 03:08

I noticed extreme fluctuations in triage module prices. Especially in jita.

I certainly recommend looking around, someone could probly make a good deal just shuffling some of them from the outer regions to the market.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Next

Return to Capital Ships