New Capitals Testing

Forum rules
This forum can be viewed by the public.
<<

Melkor Gengod

Portrait

Post 2016.04.23 13:34

Re: New Capitals Testing

If you are going to do this, do it on the Thanny. At the moment, everyone who wants to convert a carrier for repping will already have a carrier for repping to convert and by defacto will have a triage module on it. The simple fact will be that 90% of them will be Archons or Chimmys.

If the the new Faux have a more evenly distributed level of capability, there will be a huge over supply of Amarr Faux, a slight over supply of Caldari ones, a few Minmitar and almost no Gallente.

The opposite is also true. There will be a lot more Thannys left after the patch than Archons, because Archons already have a triage module fitted and so will be converted, but all of the ratting Thannys don't so wont be.

The exception to the rule will be the small proportion of people who bought a carrier for one purpose and have been using it for that purpose since they got it, but now decide they want to change what they use it for. Possible but not likely, they bought an Archon for the sole purpose of using triage and will want to continue to do so, or the bought a Thanny to rat and want to continue doing so.
<<

Bunny Crusher

Portrait

Post 2016.04.23 15:38

I'm a gallente toon, and decided to stick to that. I'm kinda happy that means it's an accidental good place to be in :D
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
<<

Bunny Crusher

Portrait

Post 2016.04.23 15:38

I'm a gallente toon, and decided to stick to that. I'm kinda happy that means it's an accidental good place to be in :D
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Previous

Return to Capital Ships