50%

Total votes : 2
<<

Lelira Cirim (Biomassed 2016.05.28)

Portrait

Post 2014.09.22 22:54

FFA Fun on SISI

ALCON,
Someone said my first post to the forum should be in all caps, but I suspect that was part of the hazing... :|

Greetings, I'm another scrub capital pilot, which is to say I have a shiny Revelation sitting on SISI full of T1 modules. I happened to be sitting in Libold when I fit it up, and flew around system for a while. With all the recent events on SISI I naturally figured that having a #YOLO Cap Brawl could be a fun way to blow off steam and make some pretty explosions.

So I'm prepared to host a SISI event for Uni cap pilots and make possible some prizes on TQ. First I wanted to float it past the fine folks here in ILN. Depending on response, and if some other Unistas are like me with a buildup of bonus SP, then it's potentially something to interest others into trying out how the big ships handle.

My interpretation of SISI rule #2: Combat by consent only, except in the designated combat systems (6-CZ49 and PVH8-0, only on Singularity), reads to me as highsec consensual combat is allowed. Having a round in Libold would be cute of course, but for non-scrubs to actually use their existing assets we can pick any system off the beaten track. Informing CCP of a brawl elsewhere should be no issue.

I'll allow at least a couple weeks to get, say, +5 interested folks who want to muck around for an hour or two and get #rekt. Otherwise thanks for your time. Hope to cyno in with you someday on TQ.

Declassification note 2015-05-28 wrote:Thread approved for declassification. ~TT
Last edited by Lelira Cirim (Biomassed 2016.05.28) on 2014.10.28 08:51, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Gallentean | For The Blood Empress| Wiki Team | E-Uni Events | WHC | LSC | Solitude
Do not actively tank my patience. When I'm not in EVE, I'm usually over here. #tweetfleet @CirimCollective
<<

Titus Tallang

Portrait

Director of Special Projects

Post 2014.09.23 01:47

Re: FFA Fun on SISI

x 「swaglfar」

Btw CCP isn't going to care what you do to each other on Sisi until someone starts crying.
Scientia potentia est.
If a statement I made seems offensive to you, please be assured that this was not my intent.
If I am mistaken about something, please tell me about it. We improve through sharing knowledge.
<<

Mia Sedgwick

Portrait

Post 2014.09.23 05:05

How often do they do mirrors nowadays? My carrier alt is just about fine for Triage but more than anything I'd like to practice jumping about, lol

If we get a date and time I'll try to be there, work has been super crazy as of late so if needs be I can ensure I decline overtime :-)
<<

I am Ozymandias

Portrait

Post 2014.09.23 07:54

I won't be able to have this kind of fun for a few months :(
But the biggest problem is that the mirror is multiple months old now! My alts don't even exist on sisi :lol:
<<

helioswipe moondraft

Portrait

Events Manager
Events Manager

Post 2014.09.23 08:12

x 「swaglfar」 (after todays mass test)

I've heard from someone it's a very good dread. :twisted:
ImageImage
<<

Moxquito

Portrait

Post 2014.09.23 08:34

Lets do a planned event after the next mirror.
Image Image
<<

Kermit Pental

Portrait

Post 2014.09.23 12:11

CCP have not yet said when the next mirror will be, though I have not checked today. Im on SiSi every now and then playing around with caps so feel free to convo me when I'm on if you want to pewpew with them.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
<<

Titus Tallang

Portrait

Post 2014.09.23 15:16

If there's one thing CCP's mirror schedule has taught me, it's that it's aimed to be as inconvenient to you personally as possible.

If you're waiting for a mirror in order to do something, no mirror will happen.
If you're doing something that a mirror will kill, mirrors will happen. Repeatedly.

Yes, I'm still bitter about hauling 500 freighters worth of crap for nothing.
Twice.
Scientia potentia est.
If a statement I made seems offensive to you, please be assured that this was not my intent.
If I am mistaken about something, please tell me about it. We improve through sharing knowledge.
<<

Dan Egdald

Portrait

Post 2014.09.23 17:34

I'm always up for sisi shenanigans.
<<

Portrait

Post 2014.09.23 21:07

Titus Tallang wrote:Btw CCP isn't going to care what you do to each other on Sisi until someone starts crying.

Yeah no doubt. I expect they simply prioritise the server resources into designated systems unless a reinforcement is requested.

Cheers all! Will monitor the wires for talk of a mirror, but let's expect that something will coalesce in early October.
Even if a mirror happens the day after, we can blow up the same ships two days after. \o/ :lol:
Last edited by Lelira Cirim (Biomassed 2016.05.28) on 2014.09.23 22:02, edited 1 time in total.
Gallentean | For The Blood Empress| Wiki Team | E-Uni Events | WHC | LSC | Solitude
Do not actively tank my patience. When I'm not in EVE, I'm usually over here. #tweetfleet @CirimCollective
<<

Titus Tallang

Portrait

Post 2014.09.23 21:57

Even if we get like 50 dudes us shooting each other isn't going to break sisi.

It's not that bad.
Scientia potentia est.
<<

Portrait

Post 2014.10.09 23:07

Nope, this thing barely fits... take it back.

<<

Titus Tallang

Portrait

Post 2014.10.10 02:53

My body is ready.
Scientia potentia est.
<<

Portrait

Post 2014.10.17 07:32

Definitely :happening: soon. Will update first post when ready. Please add your availability if you have a preference! Other than any Ops going on it shouldn't be much of a time sink.
<<

Titus Tallang

Portrait

Post 2014.10.27 09:33

Mass test tomorrow if you're still missing some SP.
Gotta get that T2 siege!

PS: How soon is Soon™?
Scientia potentia est.
Next

Return to Capital Ships