「 Swaglfar 」
50%

Total votes : 2
<<

Moxquito

Portrait

Post 2014.10.27 10:42

Re: FFA Fun on SISI

Where do you see the mass test? I dont see it in the calendar.
Image Image
<<

Titus Tallang

Portrait

Director of Special Projects

Post 2014.10.27 14:21

Scientia potentia est.
If a statement I made seems offensive to you, please be assured that this was not my intent.
If I am mistaken about something, please tell me about it. We improve through sharing knowledge.
<<

Lelira Cirim (Biomassed 2016.05.28)

Portrait

Post 2014.10.28 08:47

Sad to be missing another test, but work beckons. I have about a 50% record for 'em this year, so my scrubbyness continues. At least they are more frequent.

FFA event is in the calendar for a week from Thursday. I can push the start time around a little but not a lot. End time doesn't matter, go nuts!

As my op stated I can keep this event exclusive-ish to this forum and not link a post, or I can invite the rest of the Uni with a Titan to kill, if they don't get wiped. I'll change the post to a poll and you can vote.
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Gallentean | For The Blood Empress| Wiki Team | E-Uni Events | WHC | LSC | Solitude
Do not actively tank my patience. When I'm not in EVE, I'm usually over here. #tweetfleet @CirimCollective
<<

Titus Tallang

Portrait

Post 2014.10.28 09:17

I voted 「swaglfar」.
But definitely make it open to corp.
Scientia potentia est.
If a statement I made seems offensive to you, please be assured that this was not my intent.
If I am mistaken about something, please tell me about it. We improve through sharing knowledge.
<<

I am Ozymandias

Portrait

Post 2014.10.29 15:01

I know this would become a huge thing to organize but when I eventually get there and have the skills and stuff I'd like to have a uni wide fleet vs fleet or even threeway where every fleet has caps or at least two of them.
This way we CSP can get used to piloting and handle the ships in "close" to reality circumstances and the non CSP can learn about neuting, anchoring around dreads and carriers etc.

I would really like to do this at some point and I believe CSP will not be the only ones learning from it.
And fun ofc, this should be a bunch of fun.
<<

Titus Tallang

Portrait

Post 2014.10.29 15:21

From experience anything that requires you to set up sisi will have turnout capped at somewhere around 50 dudes, max.

And that's with a really good pitch.
Scientia potentia est.
<<

I am Ozymandias

Portrait

Post 2014.10.29 18:20

Can't we lure them to Singularity with cap kills and lots of PvP?
And maybe run a Sisi 101 class an hour before :P
<<

Titus Tallang

Portrait

Post 2014.10.29 18:59

Feel free to try, but it hasn't worked in the past.
Scientia potentia est.
<<

Portrait

Post 2014.10.29 20:03

Indeed getting SISI turnout is... well let's just say FREE TITANS probably broke the record for Unistas, and probably every corp in the game. ;)

Since I can actually post about it a week in advance, I will do so. Just FYI there are people outside the corp who do not have a favourable opinion of us "creating content" like this on SISI. They would rather our pilots throw their ISK as making "real" TQ content, despite that being impossible for many. Hence my desire for making things a little bit magical by having caps in Libold.

So, just a heads up in case you see some weird comments.
Gallentean | For The Blood Empress| Wiki Team | E-Uni Events | WHC | LSC | Solitude
Do not actively tank my patience. When I'm not in EVE, I'm usually over here. #tweetfleet @CirimCollective
<<

I am Ozymandias

Portrait

Post 2014.10.29 23:18

Wow I didn't know that some people would react like this, seems quite unreasonable. I guess that's normal though.
<<

Dan Egdald

Portrait

Post 2014.10.31 13:15

If I could throw triage at the average uni blob to get practiced at using it, I would. That's not the case though, and you got to learn somehow :P

I wouldn't worry too much about these outside voices of dissent, unless they are particularly influential?
<<

Titus Tallang

Portrait

Post 2014.10.31 13:27

So, is there an announcement thread for this yet?
Scientia potentia est.
<<

Mia Sedgwick

Portrait

Post 2014.10.31 14:23

Titus Tallang wrote:So, is there an announcement thread for this yet?

Would be helpful for Alumni who can't see the E-Uni calender
<<

Portrait

Post 2014.11.02 10:47

Titus Tallang wrote:And that's with a really good pitch.

Best I got. Might make it prettier later. 4 hours until I need to be awake for work.

Mia Sedgwick wrote:Would be helpful for Alumni who can't see the E-Uni calender

"Asking for a friend"? ;) Hope to see folks there and learn a lot about the direction I seem to be headed.
<<

Titus Tallang

Portrait

Post 2014.11.02 11:47

Might need to get someone to give you Personnel Manager on sisi if you want alumni in on this.

Or they won't be able to shoot us in Libold.
Scientia potentia est.
PreviousNext

Return to Capital Ships