Forum rules
This forum can be viewed by the public.
<<

Chugore blunt

Portrait

Post 2018.01.24 00:11

I am new to Incursions

Hello!
I tell you I am excited to have rejoined E-Uni! More now since I have enough SP to fly many ships that before I couldn't even touch.

That said, I am a few days away to fly a Sleipnir at 100% Incursion docterine. It is my hope that I can join you guys and learn the Incursions flying this for ya. I can afford one immediately but before I pull that trigger I was wondering about a few things that perhaps yall can answer for me. Thus I will be bugging yall shortly in chats and maybe in the forums...

I'm looking forward to flying with you all

Cheers!

o/
<<

Cassiel Seraphim

Portrait

Campus Manager
Campus Manager

Post 2018.01.24 10:59

Re: I am new to Incursions

Belated welcome to EVE University Chugore :)

Are we talking about the boosting Sleipnir found on the wiki with the following minimum skills? And what exactly are you wondering about?
<<

Chugore blunt

Portrait

Post 2018.01.25 02:34

I'm reading Fleep-Up page
Skills certificate - EUNIC - Sleipnir
i think i know when yall play and i will read through a lot of info I found and bug ya in 6 days. It would be hard to join ya in other days except fridays saturdays
<<

Zeerse Solaris

Portrait

Post 2018.01.25 12:43

Just so we're clear, the Sleipnir is the on-grid boosting roll, with those boosting skills expected as well. While it obviously can survive on grid, if it's just a damage dealing role you want, it's a battleship needed which is a far quicker train.

As we only need 1 booster at a time in the fleet, you might find that role already filled although it is by far the longest train so we have the fewest capable pilots to do it.
E-uni Teacher:: Apply to be a teacher
E-uni Mentor: Apply to be a mentor

Return to Incursions