Forum rules
This forum can be viewed by the public.
<<

Zeon Alabel

Portrait

Post 2018.01.17 11:51

Saturday DT Incursion Fleet is BACK!!

Lets Bring This Back Again

So I am planning on resurrecting a regular Saturday DT fleet @ 11:30 Eve time starting from 20th Jan, 2018

Would appreciate everyone spreading the word and joining the fleet so that we can make this a regular thing. The usual constraints of active focus and moving will of course be taken into account. At the time of this writing we have two incursions 3 jumps apart so at least for this first fleet there shouldn't be any issues with focus. Will add this to the in-game Calendar too.

We will run for as long as people want to and we have the numbers and FCs for the job

I will also be trying form-ups regularly at 19:00 Eve Time for the EUTZ. Keep an eye out for those on Slack and in-game chat. I am also figuring out ways to predict likelihood of successful form-ups. Let me know if you guys have some thoughts on it. I know sitting around for an hour or more waiting and not knowing whether the fleet will undock is frustrating so let's brainstorm and see if we can come up with something.

In the meantime, x-up with what role you would like to fly this Saturday below.
<<

Alcius

Portrait

Post 2018.01.17 13:06

Re: Saturday DT Incursion Fleet is BACK!!

Damn parents-in-law are visiting and I won´t be able to make it this time. But I´m looking forward to it in the next weeks. Going to be DD then.
<<

Erwin Madelung

Portrait

Post 2018.01.17 14:53

X - DD Vindicator (I'll probably stay for 2h. After 2h I need a break anyways!)

Imho we should x up in advance more often. Let's hope this works out.
<<

Zoltan Irvam

Portrait

Post 2018.01.17 15:18

Hi,

this saturday there's also this game called RL for me - brunch and then some lasertag with friends... will see if there's still sth running when I come back.

But in general, saturday afternoon sounds good to me.

Zoltan
<<

BobbyRush

Portrait

Post 2018.01.17 15:46

I hope you get a lot of interest because in a few weeks' time I hope to be trying to get back into incursioning and if there's a regular weekend post-DT fleet that would be ideal for me.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
<<

Zeerse Solaris

Portrait

Post 2018.01.19 12:43

I will try to make it back from the gym in time for downtime but I will be around shortly after if I don't. Between my alts I can do any of the roles including OGB.
E-uni Teacher:: Apply to be a teacher
E-uni Mentor: Apply to be a mentor
<<

Zeon Alabel

Portrait

Post 2018.01.19 12:46

Thank you all. Hope we have the numbers for a successful fleet tomorrow and while we are hoping for for that might as well hope that we have a really really long fleet that ppl come and go and we don't stop!! :D :p
<<

Zeon Alabel

Portrait

Post 2018.01.21 17:41

Thanks to everyone who made it on Saturday. It was a successful fleet that ran for over 3 hours with 2 FC's. I am confident we can make a regular thing out off this and will repeat the same event next Saturday. See you all again then!

Return to Incursions