Forum rules
This forum can be viewed by the public.
<<

Saturio Talvanen

Portrait

Post 2017.11.16 19:47

Question about Incursions fleets.

Hey guys got a question for FC's or "higher ups":
I am returning to EVE and want to know as an old e-uni player, do I need to be IN the Eve-Uni corp to be in the Incursion fleet or join the slack channel? I did incursions last time I played Eve earlier last year and loved it but life pulled me away, now I'm back with more pimped out ships and want to start again. Thanks.
<<

Ceilidh Brinalle

Portrait

Post 2017.11.17 00:39

Re: Question about Incursions fleets.

Nope. A large number of the regular pilots are Uni Alums.
Image Image Image ImageImage
<<

Logan Zauber

Portrait

Post 2017.11.24 18:02

Re: Question about Incursions fleets.

As C-Diddle said, Alums are welcome!

We use Slack as the out-of-game comm channel and incursions.e-uni as the address for both in-game chat and in-game mail. We use Mail for long term planning and chat for pick-up fleets.

In general there is a saturday fleet always attempted after down-time (13:00 eve)

In the America's time zone, we try to form around 2:00-3:00 every day but Tuesdays, Thursdays and Weekends efforts are made especially.

EU timezones, look for 18:00 fleet times.

This is, at this present weekend, the American "family" holiday of "thanksgiving and shopping madness" but once I have shed my irritating family obligations- I mean "After I have enjoyed this wonderful time with my extended family" - I'd be pleased to help refresh your memory and answer any questions about Incursion at this time. The biggest change is that the "Off Grid Booster" is now on-grid and takes on the role of Drone Bunny.

As a result, a fleet now carries one battlecruiser and so there is some small factor of reduced firepower but with some advantage to popping Niarjas at range. Because of the way the boosts work (or don't work) it's now much more important for the fleet to warp together to insure uniform boost application, but you'll get the hang of it in 3 seconds.

Hope to see you soon ongrid

Return to Incursions