Monthly / biweekly Assault fleet?

Forum rules
This forum can be viewed by the public.
<<

Delphirus Ganondahl

Portrait

Post 2017.02.19 19:04

Monthly / biweekly Assault fleet?

Hello, incursionistas! I was wondering how feasible it would be to try to organize a joint US / EU / /AU with crazy sleep schedule Assault Fleets once or twice a month. I think it would be fun to have a scheduled event like that to bring people together and break up the monotony of vanguards all day, erry day. This would probably occur on a weekend to be the most acomodating, but just wanted to put feelers out to see if we can get the man (and woman) power to actually pull this off. What say you? EU fleets typically start either after downtime or at 1800 to my knowledge, yes? 1800 would be about noon for USTZ, and on weekends, I don't think that's terribly unreasonable (but I may be biased, because I have no life). The exact time could obviously be a bit negotiable. What do YOU think? Let me know, and hopefully we can actually get this together sometime!

Also, I am not going to set up an event on the calendar just yet. I'll probably give this post (and the evemail I'm about to send) a week or so to see what kinds of responses we get and go from there. I hope to hear favorable responses and see you all on the space-battlefield!
<<

Skruff McGruff

Portrait

Post 2017.02.20 00:57

Re: Monthly / biweekly Assault fleet?

sounds great man, I'm USTZ, count me in. Can fly/fit just about anything....
<<

Hideo Date

Portrait

Post 2017.02.20 08:04

count me in! ....atleast if it's in a reasonable timeframe. Im EU TZ and can bring a Machariel.

I hope we can shoot for something between 1800 and 2200.
<<

Paxte Eriker

Portrait

Post 2017.02.20 15:03

Scheduled assault fleets would be great for something different, although your suggested times are a bit early for me. Based on experience from when we've run assault fleets in the past you'll want to allow for at least an hour of time before you want to start running to get everyone's fits sorted out and the fleet properly organised. With the boosting changes you'll also need either a second booster at least part time available or to skip NCNs.
<<

Nesomir Renalard

Portrait

Post 2017.02.21 00:04

We would almost certainly have to skip NCNs. The last time we did assaults, we only had 3 T3c pilots available and the added booster could cause issues. The good news is that NCNs are limited to 2 per assault system, so you can't build an NCN wall anymore.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImageImage
<<

Ian Tucenghi

Portrait

Student Advocate
Student Advocate

Post 2017.02.21 02:10

I am ALL IN on this one especially if it is after DT on weekends!! :) Looking forward to it!

Return to Incursions