min mach fit?

Forum rules
This forum can be viewed by the public.
<<

Nernst Planck

Portrait

Post 2016.12.28 08:57

min mach fit?

Yar! Tis a pirates life for me. Would this get me that sweet DD role in a fleet? Sorry if I missed the page with the fits for pirate hulls. . .

I like Mach for the warp speed bonus and I enjoy the weapon system. I got Amarr rep, recently (while not running incursions, lol), from 1 to 3 in a combo of an AC Stabber and an Arty 'cane. I'm opposed to blaster/rail (I have a second account that does that gallente, drone and blaster crap), so its Mach or NM. My vote is Mach. Input appreciated before I start skilling : ).

I benefited from the BC and Dessie glitch / switch from like. . . 2013? Anyway, if I attend more fleets, I could fund the extractors to move that SP into a pirate BS (3 extractors to the min fit I listed below, all [incl. supports] at IV or V).

Rant over. Fit as promised:

VG-V-min Mach without the remote shield booster
SPOILER WARNING!
[Machariel, Machariel Uni]

Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Tracking Enhancer II
Tracking Enhancer II
Tracking Enhancer II

Sensor Booster II
Sensor Booster II
Adaptive Invulnerability Field II
Tracking Computer II
Tracking Computer II

1400mm 'Scout' Artillery I, Republic Fleet EMP L
[Empty High slot]

Large Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer I
Large Projectile Burst Aerator II
[Empty Rig slot]
<<

Ishtar Mifune

Portrait

Post 2016.12.28 14:31

Re: min mach fit?

Have you read up on the Uni Wiki articles?

http://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Preparing ... ge_dealers

And that fit doesn't have enough shield resist (min. 70% across the board without boosts) you'll have to replace on of the mids with another Adaptive Invul.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
<<

Cassiel Seraphim

Portrait

Campus Manager
Campus Manager

Post 2016.12.28 22:37

Nernst Planck wrote:Yar! Tis a pirates life for me. Would this get me that sweet DD role in a fleet? Sorry if I missed the page with the fits for pirate hulls. . .
Outside the EVE University Incursion Community, perhaps it will, check with the individual community and their required fits (they often have a webpage or a mailing list with fits).

In our community though, we don't have advanced fits on the wiki because we don't want people to spend tons of ISK on ships and fits without knowing why, or downgrade them without understanding they broke it. So we want to catch people in the process of upgrading, or catch a bad fit, in order to help teach and educate people on why we fit certain ways and how it works. This image might help understanding what I mean:

(paint rules)

We also don't want to make people think they have to fly a pirate faction ship, unistas are in no way obligated to do that as we happily accept any of the [url][/url] tech one battleships in our community.

So what do we have instead?

We have several wiki-articles helping people get the needed information to make their own choices. See the following articles for help:

If, after having looked at that, you're interested in feedback, we'll be more than happy to help you. Feel free to post a revised fit here or via forum PM, slack, ingame etc.
<<

Nesomir Renalard

Portrait

Post 2016.12.29 19:11

I would also be happy to talk Mach fits with you (especially as it applies to our community.) Cass's impeccable paint artistry is spot on though. If you ask us to give you a pirate fit, we are likely to give you links to those pages and ask you to put together what you think would be an appropriate fit and then we can discuss it.

If you hang around the community for a bit, you'll start to understand the why on all of the modules on the ship. THAT is the goal. We want to teach not only the how, but the why of incursions and not just say "fly this and hit f1".
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImageImage

Return to Incursions