Almost there

Forum rules
This forum can be viewed by the public.
<<

Atrek Nhaz

Portrait

Post 2016.11.29 17:12

Almost there

So I might of re-subbed for Incursions...
I have ~2-3 days left on non-drone training then ~8-9 days of just drones for DD Battleships (~12 days of training for minimum).
While an alpha clone I did get Leadership trained to lvl 3 and have it queued to lvl 5 along with Wing Command 1 after those 12 days. :D

As for my ship, it looks like the Rokh got changed from 2 Stasis to a Stasis and Target Painter. Does anyone have the target painter that I could trade/swap/etc to get my Rokh back to being VGS fitted?

o7
-Atrek Nhaz
Atrek Nhaz
Project Solitude | Incursions Community | HSC | AMC | LSC | NSC
<<

Francesca Nardieu

Portrait

Post 2016.11.29 19:23

Re: Almost there

Just so you know, with the Ascension updates, you don't need leadership or wing command unless you plan on being an OGB.
Logibros/Bestbros

<<

Cassiel Seraphim

Portrait

Campus Manager
Campus Manager

Post 2016.11.30 07:37

Atrek Nhaz wrote:While an alpha clone I did get Leadership trained to lvl 3 and have it queued to lvl 5 along with Wing Command 1 after those 12 days. :D
Like Francesca said, Leadership and Wing Command are no longer needed or recommended. I updated the minimum skills for damage dealers a few days ago, so have a look if you haven't checked it in a while (although the main change was simply to remove leadership skills from the recommended list of skills, minimum skills have remained the same).

Atrek Nhaz wrote:As for my ship, it looks like the Rokh got changed from 2 Stasis to a Stasis and Target Painter. Does anyone have the target painter that I could trade/swap/etc to get my Rokh back to being VGS fitted?
You'll do fine initially with two webs if you already have them, as two webs is still a good choice even though we now recommend a mix of webs and painters.
<<

Atrek Nhaz

Portrait

Post 2016.12.08 06:24

Spent some time getting questions answered, am still a few days from using my DD Rokh, the fit was from around Early May 2016 so the pre-ascension fit. I have heard the newer fits were cheaper, etc. Anything I should take out or look to replace ASAP for better engagements? I know some members said I was good to go, though any help is appreciated.

Also, I have a jump clone in your focus and have a Heron for hacking that can scout or picket as well. Hopefully soon I can it on some incursions (fleet folded so maybe next time).
Atrek Nhaz
<<

Cassiel Seraphim

Portrait

Campus Manager
Campus Manager

Post 2016.12.08 07:06

Yeah, just catch the next one and let them know you're new ... they'll take good care of you :)
<<

Atrek Nhaz

Portrait

Post 2016.12.14 20:16

training is complete for my DD skills so... now to hope a fleet forms :D (and also move it to the focus)
Atrek Nhaz

Return to Incursions